Chapter Four

Pov ; Pamela

I stared through the curtain to see David on the hospital bed, getting fixed up by the doctors, I smiled and left the building rolling towards the alley way right next to it. As I reached the alley way I whispered something under my breath. 

"Oh, magie d'Émeraude, guide-moi là où je dois être." 

As I said this a puff of green smoke escaped my finger tips, covering my entire body and transporting me to a far off land. 

"Ah Pamela! So glad you could make it!" My boss spoke.

He was a gentle man, the one who gave me my powers, see I wasn't a normal witch, my family is not one of witch decent, he found me in a dark place and took me in, while I cooked and cleaned for him he gave me magic as a thanks.

"Hello sir!" I smiled as I rolled into his house, him opening the door for me.

"How has gathering information been? I'm assuming you're working with the king now?"

"Yes. Now that you brought William back he is working with my boyfriend and his boyfriend, David, the son of William. He hasn't shared any information as of yet but William spilled the fact that he's a witch of his own, hiding that secret from the town, or even worse, didn't even know about it. He seemed genuinely frightened by the mention of witches, and went into huge denial afterwards."

"The king? A witch? This is perfect. Thank you my dear Pamela, if I had more to give I would."

"Your love is enough sir. You're like a father to me and I'll do anything to help, as long as it doesn't hurt my friends."

"And I'll make sure to see that it won't, your friends are safe, the only one I wish to hurt is that grotesque king who sentenced my wife to death." He said as pure rage and anger swirled in his eyes.

"Thank you sir, I appreciate it. I wish I could stay longer though but I fear as though my boyfriend might get suspicious if I'm gone for too long. Goodbye sir."

"Goodbye Pamela, I'll see you again soon to alert you of my next plan."

"Thank you." I whispered my spell once more and transported myself back to where Jackson and David were lying.

"Augh!" Jackson said, startled.

"I'm sorry my love I didn't mean to scare you!" I smiled endearingly at him and rolled over to him to plant a soft kiss on his forehead.

"It's alright my dear." Jackson smiled back at me, him visibly blushing.

I noticed that the moon was now high up in the sky, I needed to get rest.

"Is it alright if I go to bed my love? I'll hang out with the both of you tomorrow." I yawned.

"Of course! Go to bed dear." Jackson said as he rubbed my hand.

"Goodnight Pam!" David smiled.

I looked back at him and waved goodnight as I headed to my sleeping quarters.