Chapter 2: Introductions

A/N: Sorry if the first chapter had a little too much in it for the first two days, but I promise it will start slowing down a bit.

You wake up to find five pairs of eyes watching you and you groan, holding your head. Automatically that five turned into one when you hear shuffling - no doubt the turtles hiding - and you sigh a bit. You slowly open your eyes and hold your head a little, the throbbing sensation hurting.

"(Y/n)? It's me, April, are you okay?" April asks as she touches your head and you have the urge to smack her but you don't follow that urge.

"Fine." You mumbled. You don't really need to ask the question, but you do for good measure. "What happened? Where am I? Did I see.. turtles?"

"Turtles? No. You must've.. uh, been dreaming." April tries to cover up and you mentally add her poor lying skills to the long list of reasons why you had never liked April O'Neil. You know, aside from the fact that she was selfish and never cared about anything except her dad and saving him - not the rest of the world or anything.

"No... I saw turtles... One wore blue.. He.. He carried me." You murmur, though you had to remind yourself that to them you didn't know anything and you knew you'd have to watch what you said. You look around trying to figure out who would be where when you noticed Space Heroes was on and you smile a little. It was even weirder watching it on an actual TV and not watching TV on a TV.

"(Y/N) I think you hit your head pretty hard..." April said, but you gave her a look and she sighed. "Guys she's not budging, you can come out." She says.

As expected, the four turtles came out of hiding and looked at you curiously. You weren't shocked to see what they looked like and they were mutated turtles, but you were surprised that Mikey was taller than you. Donnie was about 5'8 an it went down from there, but you were a little on the shorter side and even Mikey was taller than you, if not the same height or around it.

"You.. You're not freaked out that we're turtles?" Donnie asks as he looks at you curiously. You shake your head slightly.

"Not really. You guys not only saved my life, but you didn't freak out when.." You trailed off when you caught sight of your reflection and you freaked out.

Raph snorted a bit. "Never saw a human get scared at their own appearance." He found it funny and laughed a little.

"No. No. This is not okay." You looked panicked and then bit your bottom lip.

"(Y/N), what's wrong?" April asked as she looks at you worriedly.

You're (e/c) eyes meet hers and then you look at the turtles. "When I was with the Kraang, before you found me and Kirby, the Kraang took me back and poured mut- green goo on me.. I've seen what that stuff does to people, but they called it Mutagen and said it didn't affect me." You reply. Now all of the turtles and April were curious about you.

"So the mutagen had no effect on you? How strange.." Donnie sounded like he was about to go all scientific.

You looked at him and then thought of how April wasn't affected either because she was part Kraang alien. She was a mutant too. You did not want to be like April. You sigh and felt your head hurt before you heard a million voices at once.

Why isn't she scared of the turtles? Not even a little. She didn't even believe me one bit that there was no one here. I don't trust her. (April)

I don't trust her. She's too calm about this situation. I mean, we are MUTANT TURTLES. (Raph)

That's fascinating! Mutagen doesn't affect her. I wonder if we can find out more! (Donnie)