Chapter 7: Confessing The Truth

A/N: Let's hope this is better and longer than last chapter guys! Sorry for late publishing. And for it being kind of blehh. I'm running out of the ideas I thought I had. I don't know what in the world to do with this story and I am considering just discontinuing it for now. Maybe I will even partner up with someone on writing this so they can help me out.

It had been months since you had first been with the turtles. You slowly became more and more accepted by everyone, and you had slowly gotten use to the change. Since you still didn't know a way back home, you were fine with just being able to actually meet some of your favorite characters. You learned to accept that Mikey was going to pull a prank on you, and you had slowly started to prank him back even though they weren't anything up to the level of the kinds of pranks he pulled on you. And you had learned to love Donnie's excitement over new technology he built or the experiments he had conducted. And once or twice you may have let it slip that you actually did know a little on what he was doing (mainly because you saw where he went wrong in the show and you didn't want that filler episode to happen with you stuck there, so you avoided it completely by correcting what would be his mistake).

You had even begun to bond a bit more with Leo and Raph. Sometimes you would force yourself to sit down and watch an episode of Space Heroes with Leo - only to point out the flaws in the man's leadership and then immediately compliment Leo's own leadership by proving he was a better leader than the man he had turned into his idol. And Raphael... He was the most confusing. One day you two were fine, and you would be hanging out and having fun - maybe just sitting and reading some of his comic books or even playing with Spike (while he was still Spike, anyways). And then the next day he would be growling at you as much as he would his brothers and make you feel like crying because you didn't know what you did wrong (though sometimes it angered you too and you just wanted to punch him in the face for being a jerk for no reason).

And as time passed, you realized something.

You needed to tell them the truth.

Month after month you tried to build up to telling them. You had went through the mousers with them, Karai showing up (and you had quickly caught up to Leo and told him seeing her wasn't a good idea even though he told you he wouldn't see her and he still did), their weird fanboy that reminded you of yourself when you were watching the show (thinking you could be like the turtles and fight off their enemies), Raph's fear of cockroaches. All of it. You went through all of it with the turtles. And you were kind of weirded out that Casey found out about the turtles before he was suppose to in the show. It meant you had really screwed up the screenwriter's timeline. Oh well.

But the guilt is what you couldn't shrug off.

You got closer and closer to the turtles, knowing one day you would have to leave. Knowing that there were only a handful of months left before the Kraang attacked and they had the invasion. And Leo getting hurt... So far the small things you had changed from happening didn't make any big ripple for the next major fight or event. But if you stopped Shredder from injuring Leo so badly would it still work? If you told Karai that Splinter was her father, and told Splinter Karai was Miwa, would anyone even believe you?

The secrets you knew, seeing everyone go through the painful times. So many things you could have stopped. Even Spike turning into Slash. Would Raph hate you for letting it happen when you could have stopped it? And would the others hate you as well, because you could have stopped them from being so injured by the giant turtle? You were worried that by stopping these events, it wouldn't help them grow and learn.

What was right and wrong to do was eating you up inside, and you were so scared to do the wrong thing. But they deserved to know the truth. And you had decided it would be best to confess now... before they blamed you for anything else about to happen.