Chapter Three

Mikey's Pov

After Mitchy passed out, I assigned Chifuyu and Kawata twins to be with Mitchy wherever he went. I knew Mitchy needed protection and support, especially with someone like Kaia involved. The twins were trustworthy and reliable, giving me peace of mind. " Mikey, we will have to watch Takemichi when he is with us. He is not doing so well." Ken-chin tells me. I nodded, grateful for their help in looking out for Mitchy. It was clear that he was going through a difficult time and needed all the support he could get. "Mikey, he's waking up!" Baji yells. I rushed over to Mitchy's side, relieved to see him stirring. As he slowly opened his eyes, I knew we needed to be there for him more than ever. " Mikey, did I make the right choice?" Mitchy asked me. I took a deep breath, trying to find the right words to comfort him. "You did what you thought was best, Mitchy. We're here for you no matter what." Mitchy's eyes filled with gratitude as he squeezed my hand, and I knew that together we would get through this challenging time.

Takemichi's Pov

" Chifuyu,will you come with me to the art store so I can buy some art supplies?" I asked Chifuyu. Chifuyu smiled and nodded. "Of course, Takemichi. I'll be happy to go with you." As we walked to the art store together, I felt grateful for his support during this difficult time. "Partner, may I ask why you need to go to the art store?" Chifuyu asked me. "In Sumeru, I was known as the light of Kshahrewar and an architect. So I'm going to buy a sketch book and pencils," I tell him. Chifuyu listened intently, showing genuine interest in my past life and talents. "I can't wait to see your architectural designs," he said with a smile, making me feel even more determined to move forward with my passion for art. " By the way, how do you know the general Mahamatra and the forest watcher?" Chifuyu asks. "They were my close friends and allies in Sumeru," I replied, feeling a sense of nostalgia for the companions I had lost. Chifuyu nodded, understanding the importance of those connections in my past life. As we enter the art store and buy everything I need, I decide to buy a sketchbook and some high-quality pencils to start working on my architectural designs. I can't wait to see where this new chapter in my artistic journey will take me. After that, we head back to the others at the shrine. "Mitchy, what's up with the art supplies in your hands?" Mikey asks me. " I was an architect in Sumeru and decided to continue designing them," I replied to him. Mikey's eyes widen in surprise, clearly impressed by my revelation. I can see the curiosity in his expression as he asks me more about my past life and my plans for the future.

*Three days later*

Draken's Pov

It's been three days since Takemichi came back crying, and since then, when we had a meeting two nights ago, he would sit on the steps next to Mikey and sketch. According to Chifuyu and the Kawata twins, he is always sketching new architectural designs. I couldn't help but feel proud of Takemichi for pursuing his passion and finding solace in his sketches. It was clear that architecture was more than just a job for him; it was a part of who he was. Right, we are going to have a meeting, and Takemichi is sitting on the steps and sketching. Five minutes later, a child with light gray hair with green ends walks into the shrine. "Excuse me, I'm looking for Takemichi, also known as Kaveh." She asks. " Hello, Lesser Lord Kusanali. Why are you here, Nahida?" Takemichi asks with anger in his voice. "I'm here to warn you, Kaveh. Kaia is coming for you," Nahida replies, her eyes filled with concern. " How the hell did Kaia find me? Cyno, Tighnari, and Alhaitham have no memory of me. Also, I'm no threat to her relationship with Alhaitham," Takemichi shouts. Nahida hesitates before responding, "Kaia has her ways, Kaveh. She believes you possess something that could jeopardize everything." Takemichi's expression darkens as he realizes the danger he is in, knowing that Kaia's wrath knows no bounds. " Nahida You brought my vision and my claymore with you, didn't you, God of Wisdom?" Takemichi says this with a dark expression on his face.

Kaveh's Pov

"Nahida You brought my vision and my claymore with you, didn't you, God of Wisdom?" I say this with a dark expression on my face. Nahida nods, her eyes filled with worry. "Yes, Kaveh. Kaia is not one to be underestimated," she warns, her voice tinged with concern. I clench my fists, feeling the weight of the situation pressing down on me. " Hand them to me, and please go back to your sanctuary, Nahida." I said this to Nahida. Nahida hesitates for a moment before handing over my vision and my claymore, her expression showing her reluctance to leave. As she turns to go back to her sanctuary, I can't help but feel a sense of unease at the looming confrontation with Kaia. My claymore disappears, and I put my vision on the left side of my waist. "What is the symbol on the thing on your waist, Takemichi? Chifuyu asks. I look at Chifuyu, then say, "This is my vision; the symbol on it is the Dendro; it represents wisdom, life, and the element of plants." Chifuyu nods in understanding, a look of curiosity crossing his face. I can sense his respect for the significance of my vision and its symbolism. "Mitchy, what about the sword? When did you start using one?" Mikey asked me. I smiled at Mikey, then said, "The day after I graduated from Akademiya is when I started using a claymore." Mikey's eyes widen in surprise, clearly impressed by my choice of weapon. "A claymore, huh? That's pretty badass," he remarks, admiration evident in his tone. I nod in agreement, grateful for Mikey's approval of my decision to wield such a powerful and iconic sword.

Chifuyu's Pov

" Hey partner, what's your plan about this Kaia girl showing up ?" I asked Takemichi. Takemichi signed, then said, "Tell her I'm no longer a threat and that I'm not going to return to Sumeru City." I raised an eyebrow, surprised by Takemichi's response. "Are you sure that's the best approach?" I questioned him, unsure of his strategy. Takemichi simply shrugged, a hint of resignation in his eyes as he replied, "It's the only option I have left." I saw tears starting to fall from his eyes. " What about your lover?" Smiley asks. " I just have to let him go." Takemichi states bluntly, " Are you really going to give up, Light of Kshahrewar?" A boy with a giant hat said, with two women with him. " Hi Hat Guy, Deyha, and Candace." Takemichi says.