Chapter Four

Sacra's Pov

As me, Deyha, and Candace enter a shrine,we hear, " What about your lover?" A boy with peach hair asks Kaveh. " I just have to let him go." Kaveh states bluntly, " Are you really going to give up, Light of Kshahrewar?" I asked. " Hi Hat Guy, Deyha, and Candace." Kaveh says. " Are you really going to let Kaia have Alhaitham?" Candace asks. " Please go back to Sumeru and forget that I ever existed." Kaveh says it with no emotion. "Kaveh, please reconsider," I plead, feeling a sense of urgency. "We can't just abandon Alhaitham to Kaia's clutches," Deyha adds, her voice filled with determination. " I can, but you three can't abandon The Grand Acting Sage." Kaveh tells us. " He is your lover, Kaveh. You can't let this happen." Deyha shouts. Kaveh throws us several letters from Kaia. " These are all from Kaia if I return to Sumeru or try to save Alhaitham." Kaveh states blankly. Me, Candace,and Deyha read the letters. The letters are filled with threats and warnings, making it clear that Kaia will stop at nothing to keep Kaveh from interfering. We exchange worried glances, realizing the gravity of the situation. "Also, what's the point of me returning to Sumeru because Alhaitham, Tighnari, and Cyno have no memory of me?" Kaveh says blankly. " What do you mean by that, Kaveh?" I ask. " I told Nahida to ease me from their memories." Kaveh says. "So, what do we do now?" Deyha asks. "We need to come up with a plan to stop Kaia and protect Sumeru," Candace suggests. "We can't let her succeed in her dangerous mission."

Deyha's Pov

"So, what do we do now?" I asks. "We need to come up with a plan to stop Kaia and protect Sumeru," Candace suggests. "We can't let her succeed in her dangerous mission." Kaveh continues sketching in his sketchbook. "Also, I am banned from returning to Sumeru. If you defeat Kaia, what happens then? Because Alhaitham, Tighnari, and Cyno have no memory of me." Kaveh says he is not looking up from his sketchbook. "We'll figure that out later," Candace replies, her tone determined. "Right now, our priority is stopping Kaia and ensuring the safety of Sumeru." The urgency in her voice resonates with all of us as we focus on the task at hand. "Well, Kaia may be smart, but she is not as smart as Nahida, so I would recommend that you make a plan with Nahida." Kaveh says. Candace nods in agreement, acknowledging the suggestion. "Nahida's insight could be crucial in strategizing against Kaia," she says, turning to Nahida with a determined look. "Let's work together to come up with a plan to defeat her once and for all." We start to leave, but Kaveh yells, " Good luck saving Sumeru from Kaia. I hope that you take down Kaia."

*Four hours later*

Candace's Pov

We are in the sanctuary, in front of Nahida. " Nahida, we visited Kaveh, and we saw the threatening letters to him. We need to take down Kaia now. Also after that, return Alhaitham, Tighnari, and Cyno memory of Kaveh." I explain. Nahida nods, her expression determined. "I agree; we need to act quickly before Kaia causes any more harm," she responds, her eyes reflecting a sense of urgency. "Let's make a plan and save Sumeru together." As we start to make a plan, Collei runs in, crying. " Nahida, Kaia has sent me and Master Tighnari threatening letters!" Collei says she is sobbing. Nahida's eyes widen in shock as she listens to Collei's words. "We need to act fast," she declares, her voice filled with determination. "Kaia's threats are escalating, and we can't afford to wait any longer." We continue to plan to take down Kaia. " Deyha and Candace will distract Alhaitham and Cyno. Collei, you will keep Tighnari busy while me and Hat Guy take down Kaia, and then I will return Alhaitham, Tighnari, and Cyno's memory of Kaveh." Nahida explains. Collei nods, wiping away her tears. "I'm ready," she says with newfound resolve. Together, they make a plan to confront Kaia and put an end to the threats once and for all. As they finalize their strategy, the group knows that the stakes are high and failure is not an option. With a shared sense of purpose, they steel themselves for the impending confrontation with Kaia.

*With Kaveh*

Mikey's Pov

"Mitchy, are you okay?" I ask him. "I'm fine, Mikey; let's continue the meeting." Mitchy replies. As the meeting progresses, Mitchy's demeanor shifts, and I can sense his unease growing. Despite his reassurances, I can't shake the feeling that something is not quite right. "Partner, we know that you are not okay." Chifuyu says to Mitchy." It's going to take them months or years for Hat Guy, Deyha,Candace, and Nahida to take down Kaia." Mitchy says this with tears running down his face. Mitchy broke down in tears, falling down, but Ken-chin caught him. " I had had to ease Cyno, Tighnari, and Alhaitham's memories of me." Mitchy's emotional breakdown catches us all off guard, and I can see the pain etched on his face. Despite his efforts to stay strong, it's clear that he is struggling with the weight of his past actions. "Chifuyu and Kawata twins take Mitchy back to his apartment." I tell them. Chifuyu and Kawata twins nod, then grab Mitchy to take him home. As they walk away, " We need to keep an eye on Mitchy until his mental state is better." I shout at my gang. "We can't risk him doing something drastic," I add, feeling a sense of responsibility for Mitchy's well-being. The gang members nod in agreement, understanding the gravity of the situation and the need for support. We finish the meeting an hour later. As we disperse, I make a mental note to check in on Mitchy regularly and offer him any help he may need during this difficult time. It's important to show compassion and understanding towards those struggling with their mental health.