Prologue

*At Night*

Takemichi's Pov

"Partner, there are three people saying they know and need to talk to you. But Mikey is getting ready to fight one of them." Chifuyu tells me while we run back to the rest of the gang. I feel a sense of urgency as we rush back to the group, knowing that the situation could escalate quickly. I brace myself for the confrontation, ready to intervene if necessary to prevent any violence from breaking out. As we make it to the front, I see Cyno, Tighnari, Aether, and Mikey getting ready to fight Cyno. "Mikey, stop! Don't fight him!" I yell at Mikey. Mikey hesitates for a moment, looking conflicted as he considers my words. I quickly step in between them, trying to defuse the tension before things get out of hand. " Why are you here, General Mahamatra and Forest Watcher?" I asked with a serious tone of voice. "Michy, do you know them?" Mikey asks. "Not personally, but I have heard stories." I say, Try not to reveal myself. "We're looking for a friend named Kaveh. We need him because of his lover. His lover is the grand acting sage, and he hasn't slept well since Kaveh disappeared four years ago. Me and Cyno have been dragging him back to his house and putting him on the couch." Tighnari explains the situation with Alhaitham. "Shouldn't you be looking in Tevyat and not here?" I said I was trying to get them to leave. "I'm afraid I can't help you with that, but I wish you luck in your search," I reply, maintaining my aloof demeanor. Tighnari nods in understanding, and they continue on their way, leaving me to breathe a sigh of relief. After they left, I sighed in relief.