A Minor Inconvenience

After Loki left she never returned for the day, so Domnus did the same thing he had been doing for the last few days.

Closing up Domnus let out a small sigh. Due to the whole talk with Loki no one was coming near the person "hated" by Loki. Domnus simply shook his head knowing that anything today was just idle rumors and would pass by tomorrow.

Walking into the abandoned church Domnus heard crawling around the seats. Putting down his bag before checking it out Domnus lifted up a seat.

Under the seat there was a cockroach. Quickly squishing it Domnus hoped that was the only one.

Suddenly cracks started to spread in the floor. The whole floor then fell into the room bellow where Hestia was after getting out of work early, along with all the cockroaches along with it.

"So you see, that's what happened," Domnus explained to the worker.

After Domnus fell through he ran over to the Goibmiu familia to get them over to the church to talk about it.

They were at the church and a member of the Goibmiu familia was here to check on the church.

Hestia was sitting by the side. She was curled up in a ball rolling back and forth. Trying to forget all the cockroaches that crawled on top of her.

"Hmm" the Goibmiu familia member said, "You have a major cockroach problem," they commented.

"Yes, and the floor is broken now how much will it cost to fix?" Domnus asked.

"Do you want my opinion or the cost for what you want," the worker asked Domnus.

"Let me hear your opinion," Domnus said interested in the Goibmiu's workers opinion.

"Adding on to the things you said," the workers started, "The structural integrity is horrible, there's no redundancy so if one wall falls so does the whole church" the workers said.

"And the room bellow?" Domnus asked the worker.

"The room has mold on the inside of the walls" the worker pointed out, "It's not too bad now, but leaving it be would be a massive mistake"

"Sounds like it,"  Domnus said, "You convinced me, how much will it cost," Domnus asked.

"Five hundred million valis," the worker said, "We need to add extra pillars to the building, and to basically redo all the walls in the basement.

"Five hundred million!?" Domnus yelled out, "Hestia get over here!" Domnus called

"Yes?" Hestia said confused as she walked over.

"So every thing you said is true?" Domnus asked the worker with Hestia next to him.

"Yes, I speak the truth," the worker replied.

"Is he lying?" Domnus asked Hestia

"No, what would he lying about?" Hestia asked not listening to the previous conversation.

"The house is going to be out of commission for how long?" Domnus asked the worker ignoring Hestia for now.

"Let's say," the worker said turning around to look at the church, "5 weeks give or take a couple weeks"

"That long!" Domnus said surprised.

"Yep," the worker said shaking his head, "You're going to have to find a new place to sleep,"

"Hey Hestia," Domnus said looking towards Hestia, "Wait, what am I saying you had to crash with us," Domnus commented.

"Hey!" Hestia exclaimed, "I had a place before I met you and Bell"  Hestia said.

"And where is that?" Domnus asked hearing something approaching.

"In Hephaestus's familia's home," Hestia admitted.

Before Domnus could say anything Bell came back from the dungeon confused why they were outside.

"What happened?" Bell asked Domnus and Hestia .

"Bad news," Domnus said, "The house is compromised, not going to be able to sleep there for a while,"

"Oh," Bell said, "But what about Goddess Hestia?" Bell asked.

"Oh Bell," Hestia said, "You don't have to worry about me like that," Hestia said as Domnus noticed the tone change.

"Personally, I'm just going to find a good place to rest," Domnus said walking away, "If you want to come I think I can find a few warm rocks,"

"Wait!" Hestia said, "I think I can ask Hephaestus  if she let us sleep there,"

"I hope so!" Bell responded.

"Well I'll be seeing you," Domnus said walking away.

"Where are you going?" Bell asked stoping Domnus.

"To find a good place to sleep while you go to Hephaestus's," Domnus responded.

"Are you not coming?" Bell asked.

"Not part of the familia remember," Domnus said back.

"Well you could be," commented Hestia.

"No thanks," Domnus said, "But, I'll come along with you, see if I can sneak in to your deal," Domnus said turning around and walking towards them.

"Before you do that," the Goibmiu worker said getting the group's attention, "How will you be paying?" he asked

"I can put a 250,000 down payment now and pay in installments that sound good?" Domnus asked the worker.

"What's your job?" the worker asked.

"I sell items for adventurers," Domnus responded.

"Can I see your shop pass?" the worker said holding out his hand.

Domnus then took out the shop pass and gave it to the worker. The worker flipped the card over and wrote down the numbers on the back.

"What percentage should we take for your deposits," the worker asked.

Domnus then turned to Bell to ask him something.

"In return for letting you live here," Domnus said, "Do you mind if I use the food you buy?" Domnus said embarrassed he even had asked.

"Of course!" Bell replied.

"Ok!" Domnus said turning to the worker, "Seventy percent sound good?" Domnus said.

"Sounds good," the worker said putting their paperwork away, "We'll be down here tomorrow, have a nice day!" the worker said before departing back to his familia.

"Well then," Hestia said walking forwards, "I'll lead the way!" Hestia said before walking with Domnus and Bell behind her.

"So, what are the chances this works?" Domnus asked Hestia.

"Well," Hestia said with a nervous smile, "I did mooch off of her when I first came to the lower world so,"

"Got it" Domnus said looking straight.

—————————————————————————
The chapter has ended this is just a rant I need to go on.

When writing the part when Domnus goes to grab a familia I wanted him to grab the same familia that cleans out the mansion for the Hestia familia in season 2, easy right?

So I watched a sene where the familia is mentioned, on YouTube of course (Legally I am kidding) and I couldn't understand how to spell the name of the god and the subtitles don't help so I start to search up Gods of architecture like they show said.

But there was no god of architecture that starts with a "G". I even search up, "Gods of architecture that start with G" and I got nothing close to what matched the show!

Then an idea struck. I got the sub, Indonesian was the only one I could find, and I got the name, Goibmiu.

Then I wondered, why couldn't I find him? So I searched him up.

Fun fact, Goibmiu is the Irish God of smithing, SMITHING. That's why I couldn't find him Danmachi put the wrong God in!

Why, the writers are good then they do a thing like that.