Princess?

"Lost princess?" They both said. "Silver I think we should tell her the story..." Blaze said. "Alright" silver said.

"Odette the day you were born. Your cruel father the king wished to kill you but your mother who was still healing took you and ran. She had no idea that Sonic's parents and Rothbart came and killed him for his cruelty freeing the people who went to stay in the kingdom ran by your Uncle Delmar shadows father. She knew she was dying and came across our lake and begged us to hide you in Sonic's kingdom with humble people. To be honest we should've brought you here because we soon found out Rothbart knew where you were. Yet he didn't seem to be a threat at the time so we had our elves watch you in the distance. That was how we found out Rothbart hired your cousin shadow to kidnap you once he realized Sonic fell in love with you. Shadow believed he was catching a spy but once he looked into your eyes Odette he knew he was tricked that's why Rothbart attacked. The reason is because he didn't want you to be in Sonic's life and so he could marry Sally. Yet he wants to spell him to only love Sally but can't since he needs your necklace to complete it therefore why you can't leave until the night of the ball."
Silver sighed and Odette had tears fall from her eyes. "My god...." Sonic said in disbelief and anger. "Sonic you leave here you can't return until the ball we don't wish for Rothbart to follow you and hurt Odette." Blaze said sternly. "Then I'll stay a few days because I search for Odette and wish to spend time with her." Sonic said and Odette smiled. "Very well then we shall prepare you a room in our palace." Silver said and they all get up. Blaze snaps and the table and tea vanished. "Come follow us" they said and Odette wraps her arms around Sonic's arm making him smile.
They soon arrived to a glorious Pearl stone castle and enter the doors. Silver and Blaze show sonic to his room that was decorated in gold and sapphire colors. Odette walked to her room across the hall and smiled at him before she went into her room. Yet once silver and Blaze were asleep both Odette and Sonic snuck out to the garden and talked before he danced with her near the fountain. The moon shines love and lust in their eyes and they shared a kiss which unknowingly sparked the necklace. Soon they found themselves in his bed and they began to give in to desire. Odette gasp and moans softly as he thrusts in her lovingly and passionately. Their hearts becoming one the more powerful the love making got. Their lips touch once more as he moved his hips more while she grip his quills and he grips the sheets on the sides of her. He kisses her neck to hear her sigh his name and how she loved him. He leaned to her ear and nibbles it before whispering how he loves her too. They both reach their climax and shared a kiss then he kisses her forehead. They got dressed and went to her room to fall blissfully asleep in each other's arms. Even though sonic knew he would wake up with her being a swan in the morning but didn't care.

Because he is determined to break the curse and bring down Rothbart.