What swan?

The day came for Sonic to leave yet he once more promised Odette to let her family know she was alright. Sonic returned to the kingdom and went straight to the bakery only to find it empty. "They've gone your highness." a old man said. "When will they return?" he asked. "Hard to say they went looking for Odette since you been gone for sometime and they wanted to join the search." the old man explained. "Well if they return tell them to report to the palace immediately." Sonic said and the old man bows. "Yes sire" he said. Sonic bolts back to his castle where his parents greeted him with joy. He told them everything he found out and this fuels his father's rage before he contacted King Delmar. Sonic asked his mother for one of her rings to give to Odette which she proudly said yes to. As he looked through the rings in his mother's jewelry box Rothbart growls and smashes the mirror. "DAMN IT!!!! NOW WE CANT ATTEND WITHOUT BEING SPOTTED AND THROWN IN JAIL!" He yelled. "LET GO OF ME!" He turns hearing his daughter yell as guards dragged her in. "Sally where have you been my sweet daughter." He asked. "RUNNING FROM YOU AND MOTHER FOR YOU ALL HAVE LOST YOUR MINDS!!!!" She snapped and her mother slaps her. "You little brat! After everything we done for you!!!" Odeile yelled. "You will marry sonic and by god we will m—" "NO!" Sally yelled and her father slaps her making her fall. "YOU WILL OBEY US CHILD!!!! YOU WILL MAKE SONIC CONFESS HIS LOVE TO YOU AT THE BALL AND BREAK THAT SWANS HEART!" He yelled. "What swan?" Sally asked. "Nothing now guards lock her in her room until I get the spell ready." Odeile said. The guards do what they are told ignoring Sally's protest. They toss her in her room and she goes to stop them but they locked her door just as she grabs the knob. "DAMN IT!!!" She yelled and walks to the window only to find it barred. "Shit...." She muttered.

"I need to get out of here and warn sonic.... Yet who is this swan?"