The ball

Odette looks at herself in the water seeing her dress. "I don't know what I'm going to wear to the ball tonight...." She sighed. "Perhaps I could help with that." Blaze smiled as the little fairies fluttered around her. "Shall we Odette?" She smiled and Odette smiles nodding. The fairies surround her and her old dress starts to glow and change. Her hair unbraided and starts to curl. "There my dear you look absolutely beautiful" Blaze smiled. Amy looks in the water at the beautiful light purple dress with a sparkly feather like design, sapphire crown, with a sapphire belt and arm bands.

"It's beautiful thank you!" "Now let's get you to the ball

"It's beautiful thank you!" "Now let's get you to the ball." Silver smiled.

The ballroom was filled with people laughing and talking while others danced. Sonic's boots click on the marble floor as he paces in his finest clothes and his blue quills tied back in a low ponytail. He looks back out the window seeing the sun set is gone and the moon starts to rise. "She'll be here soon I know it" He thought. "Son?" He turns to his parents walking up. "Why aren't you dancing?" His father asked with a smile. "I'm waiting for someone." Sonic smiled. "Is it that Odette girl who has captured your heart?" His mother asked. "Yes mother and I have picked her the perfect ring from your jewelry mother." Sonic smiled pulling the box out of his pocket. "I see but please son there are others who would love to dance with you before you make a very special girl happy." His father said and sonic puts the ring back then looks at his mother. "May I have this dance mother?" He smiled holding out his arm. "Oh you rascal" his mother smirked and loops her arm around her son's arm. His father chuckles as he watched his son escorted his wife to the ball room floor and dance. The doors open and everyone gasps in awe seeing who was walking through the doors. Sonic stops dancing with his mother and smiled seeing Odette walking in with her father and mother. "There she is" he smiled and walks up to Odette then bowed to her and extended his elbow. She bows back but doesn't say a word and loops her arm around his. The two walked to the ball room floor and begin to dance. "Seems like our son has truly fallen for your daughter" the king smiled at the baker. "Yes indeed" the baker smiled. Sonic smiled at his love but was wondering why she wasn't speaking. "Odette are you ok?" He asked and she just smiled and nods. "The curse has it silence you? Are you going to turn back into a swan sooner?" He asked and her eyes widen. "It is isn't it. Then I shall make the vow now to you" he said and pulls the box out. "Attention everyone thank you for coming and to celebrate all the hard work you have done. Yet tonight we are celebrate something else and that is the lo—" "SONIC NO!" Odette said yet her voice was different shocking him. "Sally...." He said in shock and she rips off her necklace revealing herself in a black ball gown. Everyone gasps and his parents were shocked. "YOU INSOLENT GIRL!!!" The baker yelled and they revealed themselves as Rothbart and Odiele. They all gasped and sonics parents back up. "GUARDS ARREST THEM!" His father yelled yet Rothbart rose his hand levitate the guards before tossing through the window just as the real Odette arrived. "FATHER PLEASE STOP THIS MADNESS!!!!" Sally pleaded before she gets levitated herself. "You choose to defy us once more and refuse to let Daniel love you now we will force you both to love each other!" Rothbart yelled and then levitated Sonic. "NO!!!" He turns as Odette runs in and he sees her necklace. "The sapphire perfect" he thought then tossed sonic and sally across the room. Odeile's hand glows and encased Odette in a crystal bubble bringing her to them. "We searched for the sapphire for many years now you bring it to us so our plans will finally be completed." Rothbart said and reached in the bubble then yanks off her necklace. Odette turns back into a swan and was tossed into a statue. "ODETTE!" Sonic runs to her and sees her broken wing. "YOU MONSTERS!!!" He yelled. "Silence! Now that we have the sapphire you and our daughter will marry and everyone will forget tonight and our evil plans!!!" Rothbart yelled and he points the sapphire to Sonic only to have an arrow go through his sleeve making him drop the sapphire. "YOU WILL NOT ATTACK OUR PRINCE!!!!" Knuckles said holding a bow and arrow. Tails draws one himself and shoots at odeile who stops it. "Pathetic" she hissed and the arrow returned to tails in his shoulder. "TAILS!" Knuckles drops his bow to aid the wounded fox. "Mother father stop this!!!!" Sally pleaded. "Never!" They said and Rothbart reaches for the sapphire only to have sonic bolt and grab it. "THIS ENDS NOW! I DONT LOVE SALLY AND SHE KNOWS THIS!!! SHE WARNED US ABOUT YOUR EVIL AND IM THANKFUL FOR THAT!!! FOR I FOUND MY TRUE LOVE ODETTE WHO I VOW TO LOVE FOREVER!!!" Sonic said and the sapphire glows in his hand. "NO!" Rothbart and Odeile said as Odette's wing heals then she returns to her normal self and she wakes up. "Now to end your reign" he said and the sapphires beam hits them turning them into stone. Everything starts to return to normal and tails heals up. Sonic drops the sapphire as Sally helps Odette up. Sally smiles at her and walks her over to Sonic. "I believe you have something to ask her?" Sally smiled taking his hand and places Odette's hand on his. "Thank you sally" sonic smiled and she nods walking away. "Odette?" He pulls out the ring box as his parents smile with his friends smiling too and got down on one knee. "Will you marry me?" He asked and Odette smiles tearing up with joy in her heart.

"Yes"