Wedding

Weeks later after the ball Odette's parents returned with Shadow and her uncle who was overjoyed seeing that his sister's daughter was alive. Sonic asked all three men for their blessing to marry Odette even though he already asked they happily agreed. Shadow apologized to Odette and her family for everything and they forgave him. What about the stoned Rothbart and Odeile? Well Silver and Blaze appeared and took them to magic land and placed them in the dark forest never to be seen again. The two welcomed the close family and friends to the land to have the wedding which sonic and Odette agreed. Speaking of which we got a wedding to join.

The forest was sparkling with glittery flowers and trees. The lake was shining bright and guest were in awe by the beautiful land. Sonic smiled as he dust off his suit waiting for his bride at the end of the isle. His parents smiling widely happy their son found a bride and brought peace to all lands at last. Sally and Cream walks down laying flower petals on the isle then cream sat next to her parents and sally sat next to Shadow who took a liking to her and she felt the same. So sally found love herself and sonic was very happy for her. The people soon stood as Odette appeared with her father ready to walk down the aisle. She was in an off shoulder white ball gown dress with sparkly tool sleeves. Her hair pulled up in an elegant ponytail and curled. Sonic smiled with tears of joy as she walks down and she had joyful tears and a big smile on her face. At the end her father hands her to sonic after kissing her cheek and shook Sonic's hand. He walks over and sat down with his "Dearly beloved we gather together today to celebrate the marriage of Sonic and Odette." Silver smiled. Blaze hands the rings to them and takes Odette's flowers. Sonic placed the ring on Odette's finger. "Now repeat after me. I sonic" "I sonic" "Take you Odette" "Take you Odette" "To be my lawfully wedded wife" Sonic repeats the vows then Odette places the ring on his finger. "Now Odette you repeat after me. "I Odette" "I Odette" She repeats after silver. "Now do you two vow to love each other forever?" "We do" they both said and both their mothers wipe their tears from their eyes. "By the power invested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife. Sonic you may kiss your bride" he said and Sonic cups Odette's face before the two share a kiss. Everyone claps for the happy couple and they walk down the aisle.

Years later the two rule their kingdom with the same fairness as Sonic's parents. As for sally she and shadow married and untied their kingdoms as well. Sally and Odette soon welcomed their sons who become the best of friends and then Sally welcomes her daughter when her son turned six. Odette later welcomed her daughter too a month after. Over the two are extremely happy. Night falls and Odette kissed her children's foreheads before walking out of their room. "Kids asleep?" Sonic asked walking up and she nods. "Yes" she smiled and he loops is arm around her. "Hey I got something for you" he smiled. "What is it?" She asked and they walked to the garden. "Surprise" he said and she gasped seeing it lit up like that night at the lake years ago. "May I have this dance my queen?

"Of course Sonic" she smiled and they start to dance together bringing them back to that night

"Of course Sonic" she smiled and they start to dance together bringing them back to that night. "I love you so much Odette" he said. "I love you too Sonic" she smiled. He twirls her and then tilts her before they shared a kiss. "My beautiful queen" "my handsome king" she smiles before they kiss once more.

Thus ending their night and continuing their loving marriage.

End