CHAPTER 8 ● SNEAK INTO HER ROOM

Next day
---------‐---------

Rudransh is seated on a chair in his room, pondering intently with his gaze fixed sharply on the wall.

"'"Should I just end it all or hold back?" he murmured to himself.

"If I do decide to end it, how will I revenge from him ?" he wondered.

"But if I don't end everything, how can I win over Prisha and make her mine?" he thought.

" 'I desire her, I require her; my existence craves her, my soul yearns for her; every fiber of my being longs for her",' he expressed, as he leaned his head on the chair and shut his eyes....

""I'm so ready to end my celibacy streak. I'm willing to give up all my powers and everything for her. Because as long as she's with me, I feel like I have everything and I'm alive. But without her, I feel like I wouldn't even exist," he pondered.

"is kadar aapane hamen apana deewaana bana diya ki ab aapake siva kuchh hamen najar aata hee nahi

(You have made us so crazy about you that now i can't see anything except you.)

--------‐-------------------

Rudransh/ pov
.....

Chillin' in the VIP area of this super famous club in Mumbai, waiting for my crime partner. The club's buzzing with people getting' wild, but my focus is solely on the front gate, eagerly waiting for my one and only friend, the legend "Abhisumat Rathore". Even, so basically we started as business partners, but as our business grew, we ended up becoming close friends. Despite that, we don't get to hang out much because I run my business in Kashmir while he's based in Mumbai.

'Hey devil." I turn around to catch Abhi flashing a devilish grin.

"You rascal", I chuckle, jump off the sofa, and we embrace in a hug.

"Miss you, bro," he said taking a seat beside me

"but I don't," I told him taking ship of my drink

"lier" he chuckled before
And then he goes and pulls the girl onto his lap who had been eyeing us for a while. The only thing that gets on my nerves about him is that he's such a player. I can't help but feel like giving him a good beating. I mean, I can't blame him entirely, his messed-up family environment growing up messed him up too. But who am I to judge? I may not be a player like him, but in other ways, I'm even worse. I've done some terrible things that no one can imagine. "I'm a sinner who doesn't hesitate to sin."

"Maybe I'll have to win her over despite my flaws since I don't believe she will fall in love with me."

"No one will be able to love me after knowing my truth and no one can."

Chillin' there, drinking my wine, watching them both do their thing. Just as they were getting undressed, I yelled at Abhi,

"Stop wasting time with this nonsense. Why'd you even call me here if all you wanna do is bang this chick? I'm out." As I was about to stand up, he shoved the girl away and said,

"Catch you later, sweetie. My buddy's getting all jealous. I'll see you later." he bounced.

"Jealous my ass. Don't act all high and mighty", I glared at him but he didn't flinch. '

"So, Mr. Agniwanshi, how's life treating you?' he asked, taking a sip of his wine.

"Eh, fine", I replied plainly.

"I was thinking maybe I should just fully settle down in Mumbai, leave Kashmir behind completely, and move my whole business here," I said to him.

"Why? So suddenly" he asked and raised his brow