14

/ she straightly went to someone's cabin and put her notebook and usb on the tabel and said.  /

Amellie  :- you can have all of them.

/ The person on the other side looked at her with intense smirk on lips and tilted head while raising eyebrows .  And there she is sitting like a boss. she is Anna ./

Anna :- why ?

Amellie :- what do you mean by why ??? Didn't you said you wanted this ?

Anna:- yes , i t , i told you that i wanted these but i don't want it anymore.

Amellie  :- What do you mean you don't want it anymore? What do you want to say?

Anna:- What i wanted is actually happening right now.

Amellie:- You're doing all this for a designs?

/ She looked at her in disgust, like how a person can be this low for designs. /

Anna:- what i am doing ?? I am not doing anything.

Amellie:- Yes, you are not doing anything, you are getting it done?

Anna:- If you think I am getting something done then for your kind information I am not getting anything done.

/ The stern look in her eyes says the truth but she is blind now. . /

Amellie:- Well then what was Luciano doing at my house yesterday?

Anna:- You go and ask him, how do I know what he was doing at your home?

Amellie:- Do you know what he has left out?

Anna:- I'm not interested.

Amellie:- I don't care if you're interested in it or not, but stop him. 

Anna:- i don't wanna stop anyone,  everyone has the right to live their life.

Amellie:- If everyone has to live their life then why don't I?

Anna:- Did I ever stop you?

Amellie:- you didn't stop but your brother is the one who is stopping me .

Anna:- Yes, I already told you to go and talk to him, why are you telling me?

Amellie:-I have come to you because I know that you have misled  him with your words.

Anna:- Misled and i ?

/ She pointed her index to her while raising her eyebrows in confusion./

Amellie:-  yes , He has been misled by your words.

Anna :- ha ha so you gonna be the one who has to know about this that he doesn't care about anyone .

Amellie  :- It doesn't make any difference to me either.

Anna :- Everything is visible.

Amellie :- You can see everything but you can't see anything your brother is doing and that is wrong.

Anna :- Look, I am  working here ,  I am in the office for my work, so you do these household things at your home only.

Amellie :- Similarly, I too had registered the case in college not at home.

Anna :- For the third time I am telling you that I did not come to your house, so do not say all these things to me.

Amellie :- He is doing everything for you.

Anna :- For me ? By the way, tell me what has he done?

Amellie  :-  You really don't know ??

Anna :- No .