•1• Mihika

Mihika's POV

" Mihika kiti vel atta 9 vajayala ale ahet uth atta"
( wake up Mihika for how long r u gonna sleep)

"Ho g mumma uthli mi"
( yes mumma I'm up )

With this I got up from my bed and freshened up got ready and came down.
Today we r supposed to visit the Jahagirdar mansion to finalize the engagement preparations.
My uncles daughter Krutika is getting married with the older son of the jahagirdar family.

"Good morning guys " I said as I sat on the dinning table for breakfast.

"Good morning beta did u sleep well?"
"Yes baba " I replied but suddenly stopped after seeing my mom glare at me.

"Slept well huh? Now have your breakfast and get everything ready"

Hearing my mom I quickly started to finish my breakfast. Once done I got up and got everything ready when I heard my kaka speaking.

"Good morning Mihu "

"Good morning kaka " I said with a smile

"Everything ready? And who's driving?"

"Yes kaka I'll drive no issues" I said like a obedient child.

After everyone was ready we left for their mansion Krutika was directly going to join us there since she had a few things to complete at her workplace.

🎀

As we reached there their family was waiting for our welcome.
Soon everyone was out and the chit chats began while I was busy taking out all the things from the car.

That's when Avanti kaki approached me

"Mihika why r u doing all this we have workers for this work come on inside my child "
"Nhi kaki it's okay it's done now " I said with a smile. Which she reciprocated.

As I went inside I could see the house decorated beautifully. But wait Krutika di was still not here and Aarav jiju too.
I wonder when they'll come.

I had to take a holiday for her and now she's gonna be late!?.

Just when I was busy in my own thoughts I saw Di and jiju coming together.
"Acha so this is y they r late"

"HI Mihu sorry late zhala Aarav came to pick me up so we got a bit late" she said in the most innocent tone ever.

"No problem di it's alright" seeing her happy made me forget everything else I was thinking.

She has supported me with everything I ever did and I love her the most among everyone in my family.
When it comes to family I have a sweet and caring one but sometimes they can be a handful and during those times my sister has been my biggest support system.

My train of thoughts was interrupted when my mom called me inside.

Author's POV