•2•

Hi guys I hope u all like the chapters
It's really hard to write when u get no views and votes...
So it's a request pls recommend my book to your fellow readers aswell and pls do vote.

This ch might be a lil short but I hope u would still enjoy it <3

○○○○○

Mihika's POV

I woke up by the sound of my alarm which was ringing since I don't even know when now.
I sat up and checked the time it was 7 in the morning.
Still pretty late when it's a bride to be house. 

I quickly got up made my bed and went to freshen up.
Today I wore a mix of western and traditional.
Since the engagement preparations r going on we might visit Aarav jijus house today for the blessings and there r few things which we need to give them.

After I was done getting ready I went down for breakfast, where my entire family was present and busy in engagement discussions.
Since Krutika di and kaki r fashion designers there won't be any issues with the outfits of both the families.
Akshara kaku ( Aarav jijus mom ) is a event manager so she will be looking after everything required for the functions.

Still our work isn't any less.

My train of thoughts was broken by my sister
"Mihu kay g kuthe ahe tujha lakshya?"
(Mihu where is your attention? Where r u lost)

"Khi nhi di..bol na kay zhala ; ani mala kay krycha ahe hya saglyat?"
(Nothing di tell me what am I supposed to do in these preparations? )

"Ha u r supposed to look after everything dear all the dresses outline r done even the fabric and color selection is done so I'll share u those details u and Tanya go and do the jewelry shopping."

Before I could ask anything more my mom spoke in between

"Ha ani Mihir shi pan bolun ghe regarding all the things to be done for their family from our side and things we need to do for their family.
Ani don't worry u just tell what I asked u to he knows the rest"
( Talk to Mihir regarding all the preparations aswell)