1

I am sorry for english readers. I will write this story in hindi only and no translation. If someone has any difficulties in reading this in hindi then you can prefer my other books, as it is not for you!!

Here it goes...
...... ______________________________________________________________________________________________________

?? - prakash, kal ki saari meetings postponed kar do... Mujhe kuch kaam hai.

A man said while entering inside of his lavish mansion. He is none other than
Mr. Shyam Malhotra, the business tycoon. He has a beautiful, sweet wife
Mrs Kiran Malhotra, the MLA.

?? - shyaam tum, itne jaldi aa gaye... Kaisi rahi meeting waise?

Shyaam- achhi rahi... Waise tumhari haath ki ek coffee mil jati toh mujhe bahut sukoon milta, meri pyaari kiran.

Kiran- maska marne ki koi zaroorat nahi mein abhi lati hoon.

She said and walked away. Shyaam chuckled while looking at his wife. She is his lucky charm. Suddenly he got a notification. He took out his phone and his eyes got stuck on the wallpaper. Their only daughter, YN MALHOTRA.

he sighed.

Shyaam- yn kahan hai kiran?

Kiran- aapko laado pata nahi kahan party kar rahi hogi...

Shyaam- acha.... Theek hai no problem.

Kiran became shocked when shyaam said that. She walked out of the kitchen holding the cup of coffee.

Kiran- apni beti ke-

Shyaam- jeene do usko apni zindgi jaisi jini hai... Uski life hai bhai...

Kiran- han han, aapki princess jo hai...

She said and walked away as she got a call from a minister. Shyaam chuckled while enjoying his coffee.
.................

AT NEWMOON BAR
1:24AM

?? - yaar yn kuch maza nahi aa raha hai... Boring lag raha Sab kuch...

Yn- baat toh tumne 100 taka sach kahi hai... Priya.

Priya- kuch fun karein?

Yn- mere paas ek idea hai.... Come closer.

Priya, yn, kiara, Tara, tina, everybody got closed while yn said something. They all got excited. One by one everyone went out of the club.

Yn was dancing in the middle of the road. Her heels were in her hands. Her knee length skirt was exposing her milky soft skin. Her hair was flying in the air. The loud music was playing in the car while the car door was open. The sound was coming out making all her friends to jam.

She was standing on the roof of a car while dancing. She drank a whole bottle of alcohol. Her messy state is something which is very hot to watch.

A rich spoiled brat.

Priya- aab bas kar yn, utar niche ghar bhi jana hai...

Yn- mein wahan jaa kar kya karungi?