5

As soon as I entered the house

As soon as I entered the house. My mother came towards me, smiling awkwardly. She then pointed towards the girl who was using a hand fan already the ceiling one being on.

There is nothing to be said as she is showing off Or like that. Because she grew up in AC man. It's her habit to stay in AC 24*7. Now when there is not  an AC so she was feeling so hot.

Otherwise yn is very down to earth.

Leela looked at her and walked away holding the bag. I walked towards yn,

Veer- tum yahan kya kar rahi ho?

Yn smiled and looked at my mother. Maybe she was missing her mother.

Yn- aise hi chali aayi kyun koi problem?

He didn't say anything and directly went into his bedroom. Her mother went towards her and said

Veer's mother- beta, yahan humare chhote se ghar mein adjust kar paogi? Veer bata raha tha ki tum ek rajkumaari ki tarah jeeti ho

Yn- kya mein aapse ek sach baata sakti hoon? Lekin aap wada kariye ki aap iss baat ko kisise bhi nahi kahengi... Veer se bhi nahi....

Vm - han beta, khulke batao.

Yn- mein aapke veer se bahut pyaar karti hoon. Mein usse apna banana chahti hoon. Mein aap sabko apna banana chahti hoon... Iss ghar ki, aapki bahu banna chahti hoon... Aur most important, veer ki wife banna chahti hoon.... Maa.

Vm- par beta tum ek rajkumaari ho, kya tum apna mahal chhod kar humare kutiya mein reh paogi? Hum tumhe mahal wali khusi nahi de payenge.

Yn- mein mang bhi nahi rahi hoon maa. I just want all of your love as his wife.

Veer's mother nodded while patting her head while her eyes held the tears. Her mind was not in not in her place, she didn't what to say. Leela, his fiancee and yn, his love both are having a fight for her son.

Vm - beta, mein tumse ek baat kehna chahti hoon

Yn - hmm

Vm- veer ki shaadi hone wali hai Leela se. Woh kya kehte hai, fiancee hai woh uski.

Yn did feel the pinch in her heart. She smiled confidently and looked at her

Tm - koi ni mein tudwa dungi...

She said and smirked. Veer's mother doesn't know to smile or to cry. Yn turned to walk towards his room.

She entered inside without any warning. Veer's mother's eyes became wide. She signed and walked away.

Inside his room