12

The man sipped on his wine while looking at your picture. He smiled sadly while smiling sadly. He was missing you, the one whom you loved with your pure heart. The man who once seemed very fascinating to you.

He was crying but someone's voice made him come back into his senses. He looked back only to find his wife, dipti. She hates seeing his husband cry over other women. She hates it from her heart.

Dipti- akhir kab tak tum apne ex girlfriend ko khone ka dard manoge rahul? Kya tum kabhi move on nahi sakte?

Rahul- meine apne marzi se usse nahi chhoda tha dipti... Bhul gayi humari forced marriage hui tha?

Dipti's mouth got tied. She looked down while holding the tears which were threatening to fall. He walked away after pushing her a little. Dipti looked at his fading figure and mumbled,

Dipti- aap abhi bhi yn se pyaar karte hain... Par kabhi mere baare mein socha? Kabhi mere pet mein pal raha apke bache ke baare mein socha?

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

You sat on the bed as you recalled the events that happened yesterday in your office. You smiled while looking at the figure sleeping beside you. You took out the paper which has your and his sign. You got up walking towards the washroom.

He got up after you went to the washroom.

Veer- i can't imagine... Humari shaadi ho gayi aur hum abhi husband wife hain.

He blushed as his own thought. You walked out of the washroom while drying your hair with the towel. He smiled and walked towards you back hugging you. You smiled.

Yn- kya hua?

Veer- pyaar hua.

You blushed at his words. He kissed your shoulder after sliding the hair from it. His wet kisses went towards your earlobe. He kissed it too while sucking a bit. You moaned.

Yn- veer

Veer- mhhh

He was busy in Sucking your neck. A sudden knock made both of you to come back into senses. You pushed him to the washroom and walked towards the door.

You saw the one whom you doubt the most. Your father. He was standing in front of your room. You touched his feet.

Yn- papa, mein aapse kuch important baat karna chahti hoon.

Shyaam- haan beta bolo...

Yn- i got married with veer.

Shyaam- what!!!

You nodded and looked at your father who was looking at you with a shocked face. You then said,

Yn- papa you always said ki yeh meri life hai aur mein jaise chain waise jee sakti hoon... So i love him and we got married legally yesterday.

He looked down and you saw saw his tensed face. He then looked up and said,

Shyaam- i know, meri beti kabhi galat faisla nahi legi.... All the best for your future yn...

You nodded and he walked away. You never thought that your father would this easily accept him. He was always very concern about your comfort. He tried his best for providing you a comfortable life. That's the reason you always felt like a princess. Despite of Knowing veer works under you, he agreed to you. This seemed very suspicious to you.

No father would want his daughter to be with the man who is working under her.

Shrugging your thoughts you walked towards the dressing table and wore the Vermillion. You are a married woman now. You held your mother's saree and wore it. It gave you confidence, which your mother had.

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

You walked inside of the office while veer walked behind you with a proud smile. A complete green flag. He was feeling proud walking behind his wife.

After entering inside, he pinned her to the door and whispered coming close to her,

Veer- wow, looking hot mrs. Yn veer....

He got trailed as he don't know his real identity, his real surname which would identify him and his wife. You smiled and kept your hands on his shoulders.

Yn- mrs veer. I want people to know me by your name not by your surname.

You said while smiling innocently towards him. He smiled kissing your forehead. You never made him feel the inferior one. He has nothing, still you stood beside him having evey thing by your side. This fascinated him the most. He fell for you harder once again.

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

Trisha sat on one of the seat in the club. The loud music was blasting. The whole environment is making her intoxicated. She never thought that she would be this devastated. Her phone rang. She picked that up.

Trisha- hello?

Director- hi trisha. Mein aapko ek film offer karna chahti hoon... Please come to my office tomorrow sharp 11am.

Trisha- ok, ok.

She hung the call up and her eyes fell on the lock screen. It's her brother smiling. She caressed the picture with her thumb and said

Trisha- kahan ho tum, veer. Maa ki halat kharab ho gayi hai.. Aur papa ek devil ban gaye hain... Kahan ho tum... Rathore empire ko tumhari zaroorat hai...

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

A woman walked inside of the huge building of SK INDUSTRIES. She smirked whe  yn's face came in front of her eyes. You were talking to one of the employees about the upcoming project. The woman walked towards you and called,

?? - hey miss.

You turned to look at the woman who was none other than your sister, Nandini. Fear ran down your spine. The way she separated you and rahul is something very traumatizing to you. You ignored her and walked towards the cabin but she ran and stopped in front of you.

Nandini- humara rista ek duje se bandha hua hai yn... Tum kahin bhi kyun na chhup jao... Mein tumhara peecha nahi chhodungi.

Yn - mein tumhare muh nahi lagna chahti isiliye tumhe ignore kiya... Aur to aur... Mujhe tumse negative energy wali feeling aati hai... Isiliye mujhe tumse dur rehna pasand hai..

Nandini- jo bhi kaho... Hoon toh tumhari sister hi.... Mein negative tum positive...

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

To be continue....