7

Leela- mein yahan se kud jaungi veer ji agar aapne mujhse shaadi nhi ki

Veer- pagal ho gayi ho tum... Pehle niche aao phir baat karte hain...

Leela- nhi... Pahale aap bataiye...

Veer- ok ok, mein karunga shaadi..

Being happy she God down. She ran towards Veer. Hugging him tightly she closed her eyes feeling his heartbeat. But there is huge debate going on in his mind. His mind stopped working when he realised what he said.

Both of them turned towards their house. The people who were gathered around the scene gossip about him and Leela. They were saying all bad things towards YN. It seems very difficult for Veer to control his emotions. Upon reaching his house the first thing he got is his mother's hug. He felt quite peace in her hug. But the scene he witnessed in front of his eyes again made him shocked.

He saw yn standing in front of his room holding her bag. Looking upon her attire, he felt restless. Her face hold no emotions. Suddenly her phone rang, she held it near to her ear while saying

Yn- yes papa.

She walked towards me standing in front of me. Her eyes we're swollen, never in my eyes I saw her crying. She is a princess after all.

Yn- kal se duty par aa jana warna mein tumhe naukri se nikal dungi... Understand!

She walked away without waiting for my response. The villagers who were standing there looked at her from head to toe. Her attire was screaming richness. She walked towards her porsche. Starting up the engine she roared it away, making her way out of the village. Leela was standing beside me.

She rolled her eyes and said which was heard by me, but she thought no one heard that.

Leela- aayi badi... Mujhse veerji ko chhin rahi thi...

I looked at her with anger. It's out of my patience now. I held her elbow and walked towards my room.

Veer- tumhe kya lagta hai? Uske paas kuch nahi hai.... Agar woh chahe na toh iss pure gaon ko khareed sakti hai... Agar woh chahe na tumhari
nam-o- inshaan mitadegi... Aur tum uska ek baal bhi chhoon nahi sakte..

Leela- kyun nahi chhun sakti... Mein chahun toh usko mar bhi de sakti hoon...

Veer- tum mere hote hue usko chhun kar toh dikhao... Mein tumhe wahin zameen mein na gad doon..

Leela- aare haan mein toh bhul gayi mera pati toh uska gulam hain.. Bodyguard jo there.

Veer- apna bakwas apne paas hi rakho... Warna mera tumhare upar haath uth jayegaa.

Leela- aap aise nahi the veer ji... Ohh ab mein samjhun... Usne aapko apne jaal mein phasa liya hai... Issi liye aap bhi uska gungan kar rahe hain... Aaj toh mere par haath uthane ki bhi aagayi.. Nahi?