Robert Baratheon Catch-Up

Your House: A minor house

How You Know Him: Your family sent you to court to meet a potential spouse.

How You Hug: He holds you tightly to him in a very tight grip and rocks you both side to side.

How He Comforts You: He's not the best at being comforting. When he would notice that you seemed upset, he would bluntly ask what was wrong, making a face when you would tell him. If you wouldn't tell him, he would use a stern voice to tell you that he orders you as your king to tell him. Once you would tell him, he wouldn't be able to offer words of encouragement, but he would tell you what he would do in position, and if there was any particular person bothering you, he would have some words about them, and joke about having them charged with treason for you, before encouraging you to have something to drink with him.If you were crying, he would be a bit more gentle, and he would hold you and let you sob into his chest.

How You Comfort Him: When he's upset, the physical affection works the best to make him feel better, especially if it's his temper flaring up. You gently touch and rub his arms and back, and sometimes whisper comforting things in his ear. Usually this helps him relax a lot. When you're alone, you take his face in your hands and stroke his beard with your thumbs and talk to him very quietly to try to calm him.

Him Teaching You To Use A Sword: When you would ask him to teach you to use a sword, you would wait until he was drunk, knowing that he wouldn't take you seriously if you asked while he wasn't. Even drunk, he would laugh, and then scoff when he would realize that you were serious. He would initially refuse, telling you at least not to bother him about it if you really did need to learn. After a lot of sweet begging, he would relent and promise to teach you, hardly believing you that he promised once he came to his senses. But he would honour his promise and teach you. He would usually be gruff and seem impatient, but you would realize that he was just putting on the act.

What You Do In Your Free Time Together: After a having a long day of Kingly duties, he just wants to relax. Usually already drunk (much to your disapproval), he makes his way his way to a quiet place with you, where he just like to collapse into you and let you hold him until he falls asleep. Sometimes though, you have to wake him up and make him shift over as he's crushing you.

What You Do On Your First Proper Date: You go to his favourite hunting spot in the woods and he tells you all about his best hunting stories while reluctantly agreeing to help you pick berries.