˗ˏˋ 🍓𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 24🍓ˎˊ˗

══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════

══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════

"What's wrong Jinnie?" Hoseok asked as he turned to face the alpha that stormed into his room. The older threw himself on the bed, making himself cosy in Hoseok's nest. Seokjin's face wasn't visible because he was lying on the bed face flat.

The omega sighed as he got up from his chair, he closed the door before making his way to the sad alpha, his sad alpha pheromones filling the room.

Hoseok threw himself onto the older man, who huffed at the extra weight on his back.

"Why are you upset, Jinnie?" He asked running his fingers through the older boy's hair. The omega's ear twitched at a sob coming from Seokjin.

He immediately got off the alpha and sat beside him, turning him around. Seokjin's cheeks were red and tear-stained. The older looked away from the younger, letting out quiet sniffles.

"What happened, Seokie?" Hoseok asked, pulling the alpha into his arms. Seokjin shook his head, hiding his face in the crook of Hoseok's neck.

The omega sighed, and he pulled the scrawny alpha into his nest.

"You know you have to speak about it." He said, the other shook his head, "I don't want to." He rasped.

Hoseok looked around his room, looking for something to threaten the older about. He glanced at his nest. Knowing how Seokjin loves to lay in his nest he just allows unlike other omega's who would immediately kick you out.

"If you don't tell me, I'll kick you out my nest and you'll never get to lay in it."

Hoseok was startled by how fast Seokjin sat up. The alpha wiped his eyes, as he sat crisscrossed in the nest, "I'll tell y-you then, please just don't do that."

Hoseok cooed at alpha, the pout on his red flushed cheeks made him look so cute.

"I couldn't do that, you're too cute to do so hyung," Hoseok said as he sat up on his hind legs.

Seokjin fiddled his fingers, "I tried to join the school's hockey team- which was so dumb, I don't what I think-..." Seokjin stopped when he felt Hoseok cupping his face.

"It's not dumb, you have a passion for it."  The omega brushed his thumb over Seokjin's flushed cheek.

"I got stopped by Matthew and his friends afterwards," Seokjin concluded as looked away from the omega's eyes.

Hoseok got up from his bed, "I going to murder someone today." Hoseok chirped as he put his boots on. No way Hoseok was going to fight someone in short shorts and boots.

"Please don't Hobi." Seokjin tried to block the omega's way. Hoseok crossed his arms looking up at the alpha, "No. I'm not going to let this pass." The omega pushed him to the side, storming out of the room.