˗ˏˋ 🍓𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 25🍓ˎˊ˗

unedited!

unedited!

══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════

Life with Hanseul was so peaceful, the dates and the little gifts. Hoseok thought he'd let his walls down and settle down with Hanseul.

He and Hanseul had been talking about the possible prospect of mating. Hoseok had always hesitated about that especially since he noticed a few red flags in Hanseul. He always had horrible anger issues.

Hoseok being the bubbly person that he is can tend to be overexcited even if there is nothing to be excited about, so one time he was talking non-stop about how one of his students had memorised all his timetables over the holidays when Hanseul just snapped.

"Can you keep quiet for fuck sake!?"

Hoseok just blinked, "Excuse m-me?"

"You heard me, can you keep quiet?"

Hoseok didn't spend the night at Hanseul's place. The omega avoided his boyfriend's texts for a few days until the alpha appeared on his door. He should have not accepted his apology but Hoseok was kind and everyone deserves a second chance.

Well, everything was fine, good, almost perfect.

Until...

Her.

Hoseok didn't mind at first 'cause, after all, she was his secretary but it began to bother him at how she was always there. During dinner parties, their private lunches even to the point she was coming into his house just because "Hanseul said so."

But he brushed everything off because Hanseul was still giving him the attention a boyfriend should get.

The problem began to escalate when Hanseul would leave abruptly because it was working related or coming back home late and smelling like 'her'.

Everything just became worse once he found out that he was pregnant. He was happy about him bringing a pup of his own into the world.

He waited till his boyfriend got home and once he did tell him the good news, it didn't seem like such good news once he saw the reaction on Hanseul's face.

Hoseok began to distance himself from the man, if Hanseul didn't want the baby he'd raise him or her himself, plus he had better things to focus on: Finding Seokjin. (Despite him being on the TV or news every other day.)

Until that one day, you all must know by now. How Hoseok for Hanseul fucking the brains out his secretary's head and when he tried to confront him, the half-naked alpha almost slapped him if it weren't for his secretary stopping him from doing so.

The omega would have been appreciative of the act if it wasn't for the words that soon left her mouth.

"He isn't worth that, just looking at him, pathetic."