New one.....

°•°~_________~°•°
________Life goes on_________
___

A/n POV

In Taehyung's car~

Taehyung and Jungkook both were driving to airport to pick up his cousin and noona. Both of them already left from Kim's Mansion after dropping Taehyung's grandmother. It's noon near 12:00 mid in a day. Jungkook play the song at high volume making Taehyung sigh.

"Yahh, Kook can't you low the volume of the speaker" Taehyung said in irritating voice making Jungkook chuckled because he love to tease and irritate his hyung

"Hyung, when we gonna reach airport I am impatient" Jungkook said totally ignored his command. Taehyung sigh because he often to see his behaviour after high-school.

Yeah they know eachother very well from the ending of Taehyung's high school Jungkook used to visit him everyday he was like his best friend and Little irritating brother. Jeon's and Kim's Family were interaction with eachother from starting they were partner in maximum every project. Mr. Kim was a childhood friend of Mr. Jeon because their parents were best friends. It was some kind of confusing but their relationship was from generation to generation 😅.

"Wait we are about to reach!" Taehyung said but make him more impatient. Jungkook himself don't why he is impatient but his guts were screaming that something will unexpected happens.....

_

Here, on other hand Yoongi and You already reached Airport waiting for flight to come. Yoongi and You were sitting on bench waiting.

"Y/n, wait here I am going on a short walk until the flight arrive." Yoongi said to you. You just nodded at him. He left. You check the time of the phone. There was a weird feeling you felt at that time don't know why and what is it?...?

On the other hand

Taehyung and Jungkook reached the airport after parking the car they went inside.

"Hyung I am going to washroom emergency manage everything ok" Jungkook said left Taehyung alone and dumbfound

"Who can be this much silly and clumsy as him" Taehyung mumbled to himself then began to wait for flight it's time for flight. Afer 15 minutes

He was walking but suddenly he found a familiar face.

No one else

It was

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.