Language....

Y/n POV

Nia went to change her clothes and kick me out of her room. I was thinking that how the hell ?! She can even decided me to marry a unknown person but who care not like I am gonna marry the same boy who Nia met years ago. Fuck* but I am a kind of confuse that how can on the earth Parents could try to .......... Their own children like my parents did to me. I didn't remember anything, Anything that happens when I was child. All I know is that I lose my Parents when I was a mere kid. No I don't blame my parents for it. Perhaps have they been in a condition that they have to ??? Didn't they?? All that thought comes in my mind because I used to see In orphanage when Someday Police, people and itself their own parents came to orphanage to abondont there own child. It was Scary -- the most dangerous thing according to me as I was child. Was I also like them?? Abondont by my own parents or something else??? I knew I am stupid to think this all but it's hurts....Yeah it did...hurt so much, so hard to see children with their parents in park, hotel, mall and so on. I felt like someone have been taken away a part of me. I sat on couch, throw my head back stare at ceiling.
Is it too much to ask for some parental love?!? It's not like you didn't get loved by people, By Nia, Nitara di, Nani( Nitara's mother) and Jong-suk oppa But You knew the parental love is just differ from those....I just felt my heart being heavy. But
My all thoughts were disturbed when the Door bell ringed..........

Ding dong ~~~

I went near the door who could be there?? Yoongi no..he was absolutely taking his pending nape or Halmeoni no ...no she would because she is not allowed to walk to much .....so who could be here at this time????

The door open revealing.....

Jeon Jungkook

I frown at his look because he was looking bothered by something. He show me a smile when he saw me at the door. I also returned him a wide welcomed smile.

"Hello, Noona..!" He greet me.
"Hello kook welcome..." I said while moving aside to let him enter. I show him way to living room. He sat and I also sat beside him. I look at him.

" What happened kookie?? You are looking so bothered...is there something wrong??" I asked him. He look at me.....and let out a small sigh...

Jungkook was looking bothered about something but his eyes tells that it is a very small thing that can grew bigger and bigger by overthinking. He was a cheerful person who is careless and enjoy his life without any problem but it's not like that he is  careless that much so he doesn't want to be responsible for anything. He is a Responsible person also who is best in every thing. I always wanted to see him happy and unbothered By anything he preferred to be happy all the time but why???
Because I see him as my lil brother. It also bothered me seeing him bothered because this two day with him take very less time to make me feel comfortable with him. It not like we meet each other just two day ago...there is a attachment between us like years ago.

"Noona, how many languages do you know??" He asked me making me frown what is connection of language here?? I thought not to think this much just clear all the things.

"Umm...Maybe 3 or some more but less than this 3" I said that frown on my face was still there.

"Which 3??" Jungkook asked again. I slightly pout to think just for few seconds.

"English, Korean and Hindi" I said he turned to me. Open his mouth

" Do you know that meaning of Bandar??" He asked. I try my best not to laugh but after seeing his confused face. I can't control my laugh.