Little, winter, cutie

~*____*~
Feel free to be yourself
_______
___

A/n POV

Yoongi was talking to Taehyung but suddenly Someone came and pull Yoongi towards her and Yoongi didn't protest at all. Taehyung's eyes widened when he saw Yoongi with a girl...

"Oppaaa.... let's go.." A girl whined taking the attention of Both of men...but as soon as Taehyung get to look her face. A kind of anger and confusion rush all over his spine but he only show confusion.

She was

Y/n, you....。⁠:°°:⁠。

You froze at your spot. Last time incident of him rush in your mind.

FLASHBACK

"Uh-umm-um yeah sorry sorry for.... disturbance I just want.... Mmyy diary " I said to him with hesitation I stand on my toe to see the table where my diary.

He nodded then move aside to give me space to enter and take my diary back. I come inside take my diary or I was about to leave

But....

He came and stand in front of me .

" Don't you dare to wear this type of cloth or walk outside of room " Taehyung said making me remember about my cloth I stupid I immediately nod and run away from there.

Did he just compliment me ?

No no he warn you

But why he ??

END OF FLASHBACK

After that incidents you were some kind of scared of him. Because you think maybe he like to see only.....

Professionalism

Around him. So you thought to maintain a save distance from him but your fate love to play with you.

You immediately bow to him,
"G-good morning no...no..no after noon no...no...noon, Mr. Kim" You bow maximum 90° angle.

Yoongi be like:- Tooo much respect

Taehyung was just wondering that if you were Yoongi's Girlfriend but you immediately wrapped you arm around Yoongi hand and slightly pull him towards you.

"I am sorry, Mr. Kim. but we need to go oppa, haven't we?" You speak and dragged yoongi with yourself. Don't even let Yoongi bid a good bye to Taehyung. Yoongi was some confused that how you know Taehyung? But he slid his thoughts and hold your hand.

"Y/n.... What about flights??" Yoongi asked you you dramatically wiped your sweat from your forehead and sighed

"I was there to call you that flight arrives now we have to find nia " You said started looking around and finally found a familiar figure.