Prologue

AUTHOR'S POV

She races through the dark forest, fear and pain pushing her forward. She is running away from her own Marriage but whyyy? and then a sudden bullet wound reminds her of the danger
close behind.

The shooter? Avyansh Khurana, her supposed future husband, now consumed by anger.

As he catches up, his grip on her wounded arm is firm and unyielding. Avyansh demands that she obey him to protect his honor, but she fights back.

She refuses to be a pawn in his plans
and declares that her own dignity matters more.

In a battle between tradition and personal freedom, Adrika must decide whether to escape the life others have planned for her or to stand up for herself and her future.

A story of intense emotions and a quest for self-respect, Adrika faces a tough choice in a world filled with expectations.
……………………………………………….

I said, let's go," he growled, lunging to seize my hand before his fingers could clasp hers, she swiftly pulled a knife from under her shoe and pressed it
against his throat, her hand trembling but resolute.

“How many times must I say it? I will not marry you or anyone in the world! I would rather die than be forced into this alliance.”

In a flash, he disarmed her with a chilling ease, his arm sneaking around her neck from behind, the knife now a harmless giant in his hand.

“What is mine is mine,”he declared, his breath hot against her ear "Not even God can take you from me. You are mine since the day you agreed to this marriage, however reluctantly how much you wish to cannot escape me, no matter.

Now caught in a dangerous game of wills, she must navigate the perilous path between obedience and freedom, where escape seems impossible and her only choice may be to defy
destiny itself.
………………………………………….

His eyes were a tempest of fury, but the moment he saw her, a sudden, incongruent concern washed over him.

WHYYY?? He started toward her with determined strides, while she lay on
the bed, legs crossed, eyes fixed on my phone, desperate to avoid his gaze.

“Open your shirt,” he commanded, his voice a harsh blend of frustration.
“What the hell is wrong with you? Have you lost your mind?” she yelled, recoiling from his approach.

“You didn’t hear me at first. I’m in a terrible mood, and if you don’t want to make it worse. Just do as I say,” he growled, advancing as she retreated further.

“St-stay away,” she stammered, her voice faltering as he drew closer.
He kept coming, undeterred by her protests.

“I’ll just slap you and you're all in the mo…” she threatened, but before she could finish, she backed up to the edge of the bed, teetering on the brink of falling.

He caught her just in time, but
as she pushed against him, he swiftly trapped both of her hands behind her.

With one free hand, he started pulling up the sleeve of her arm. But before she could do something to defend
herself , he did something that was totally unexpected, making her eyes wide in shock. Whattt?

……………………….....................................

Soo guyss the prologue has been updated stay tuned for more updates take care everyone💌

Follow me on Instagram
@authoryukti

~authoryukti🌻~