1. Business Meet

Avyansh's POV:

"You guys can't do one thing right" I shouted at my man."Sorry sir but we are trying and we will catch him alive" He replied."This will be good for you ...once you catch him, bring him to my den then I will show him how it's likely to mess with me" I said in an authoritative tone and cut the call.

It's already 5 am and there's no point in sleeping back so I decided to go to the gym . So I freshened up and headed towards my personal gym where no one is allowed to enter .

I came back at 7 o'clock and took a shower and changed my clothes from a t-shirt and trousers to formals and went downstairs.

When I reached the dining table, everyone was already settled and I sat.As soon as I started eating my breakfast. Dad said that In the evening he had organized a business meeting and he wanted my presence there .

I usually live in my penthouse but renovation is going on in my penthouse so I'm here with my family for some days. Once the renovation will be completed I will shift back to my penthouse.

So I agreed without any drama because usually I try to ignore him as after my mom's death he never cared for me . Caretakers have taken care of me since
childhood . He was never there when I needed him and since then I started making distance from him and here now we are who usually talk when needed.

Time Skips

I wore a black formal outfit for the business meeting .After that I sat in my black mustang and left for the business meeting.

After reaching I came out of my car and suddenly all the media present there went crazy and started clicking my picture but when I stared at them they stopped clicking my picture.

I went inside the hall from the entrance, which was quite good,Then there was an
announcement which was made by me. Hearing that everyone started coming inside .

Me , my father and some other people were sitting on the host seat. I started the meeting and everyone joined me. I finished my meeting when I came out of the conference hall and the moment I came out a small figure wrapped in lavender formals bumped on me and she was just going to fall, I was not able to see her face because of her hair blocking my vision to her face.

I hold her arm and this made me so angry that because girls do this things to
get my attention.I was just going to shout at her till she left from there in a daze and I also started following her and found her standing on the edge of the swimming pool and looking at the moon and she suddenly turned.

I was standing so close to her she take a step back to make some space not realising she is standing on the edge and she was going to fall in swimming pool but I hold her by her waist and saves her from falling in the pool.

Her face was covered with her hair.Then a cool breeze blew her hair away from her face. I saw her face I will have to create some new words to describe her beauty. Nothing in this galaxy can match her beauty as she was more beautiful than all these.

To be honest butterflies, sunshine, stars all pale in front of her. My eyes trace the curves of her body The speed of my heart picks up. I clenched my hand into fist, disliking the lack of control I have over my body. Her hands wrapped around my arms. Her touch sends a electric jerk to my body. I have never felt attracted towards women but her.

I saw her eyes which she had closed tightly and tears were falling from them. She opened her eyes slowly, our eyes met and startled by my action she looked towards my eyes and tried to remove herself from my hold and when I didn't leave him she asked.

"Hey! Mr .Leave me." She said
"Never and if I leave you then you will fall in the swimming pool, Miss lavender" I replied. She looks at her behind and takes a step side and comes out of my arms.

"Thanks" she replied.She leaves instantly and it seemed as if she was running away from someone.

Whatever, But I was thinking all this till Vihaan called me and suddenly I realised that he had seen whatever happened near the swimming pool, fuck .

Now I know, he will tease me for 365 days that I have fallen for some girl. Which is not even true.

Adrika 's POV:

After ignoring the man I got bumped I came back to the hall. When I was about to leave the conference hall Immediately someone grabbed me by my hand and started taking me towards the corner.

As soon as I turned to free my hand, I saw my father, whom I did not consider to be anything.But no matter how much I deny , the fact will not change that he is
my father and I am his daughter. I was
totally shocked as to what he was doing, no contact for so many years, nothing, then suddenly this.

So, to avoid any drama, I started following him. Then he introduced me to to the founder of Khurana Textiles Ansh Khurana. I met him and I talked him I get to know that today's business meet was oraganised by them.

After he left my father told me that he wanted me to marry his son and it was even more shocking. How can they
decide whether I will marry or not? When I was about to say something he stopped me and said to me, "You come to my house and say whatever you want to say" And he leaves from there.

The next day

It's 8 am in the morning and because of the incident that happened to me last night, I could not sleep at all. I was thinking about what to do next .

After gathering a lot of courage, I decided that I would go to his house so that I could tell them that I will not do anything according to them.

This decision was quite difficult because after the death of my grandparents, I never went back there. They were the only reason I was living in that house. Because I loved them very much and I will always love them. I was deeply saddened by their death. After that day, today is the day: when I am going back there to that house again.

Then I freshened up and wore a simple but elegant suit which perfectly fit my body showing all my curves along with jeans. I did a little skin care which included toner and sunscreen and then
applied a vanilla mist on my neck
Then I headed there.

When I reached there all the bad memories from the past started flashing in front of my eyes and my eyes filled with tears . I controlled myself and rang the doorbell. From the house I heard
the sound of someone's laugh and the laugh of the lady was increasing slowly and then someone hastily opened the gate laughing and it was my mummy .

Whose laughter stopped as soon as she saw me And her face fell as if she had seen a ghost .Then in a cold and rude voice she asked me why I had come here.

I also spoke in the same tone that your husband has called me. She moved out of my way and gave me space to go inside the house.
And then what I saw was the biggest shock of my life....

................................................................

Soo guyss how's the chapter drop your reviews in the comment section ik the chapter is short but will try to write long chapters and soon the next chapter will be updated till then take care everyone💌

Follow me on Instagram
@authoryukti

~authouryukti🌻~