4. The Marriage Truce

AVYANSH 'S POV

It's the morning after our engagement, we came back from there late at night. It was clearly visible from everyone's faces how tired everyone was.

Everything went smoothly yesterday.

Yesterday's entire function, like decoration, was handled by three of them. They had organized our engagement at an outdoor area and it was quite good!

These people had already called me, so I was sitting on the couch waiting for her to come quickly so this ends quickly.

I was feeling a mix of emotions. Sitting on the stage, I observed the bustling activity and joyful celebrations around me. Rudra was hanging out with his friends, Vihaan was talking to someone
on the phone, Adrika's mother and father were just sitting in front of me with a very serious face.

My anticipation grew as I waited for her to make her grand entrance. Suddenly, the room fell silent, and all eyes turned towards the entrance. Time seemed to stand still as she, adorned in a breathtaking stunning pink color lehenga with intricate floral designs.

It was a little deep, giving a view of her cleavage.The fabric drapes elegantly, highlighting her figure, adding a touch
of grace to her overall look. Her makeup was done beautifully, enhancing her natural features and giving her a radiant glow, making her way towards the stage.

In that moment, everything else faded away. I dislike the lack of control over my body when I'm around her. I couldn't help but be captivated by her beauty and grace as she walked towards me.It was a magical moment, filled with emotions that words couldn't fully express.

I just felt like IF BEAUTY WERE TIME, SHE'D BE ETERNITY !!

Next to Adrika were Vaani and Trisha who were bringing her towards the stage. I wonder why they are walking in slow-motion.

She came and sat next to me, Vaani and Trisha had stopped near the stage. Our rings exchanged and we got engaged. People started coming on stage and gave us blessings and some gifts.

Altogether, I didn't feel awkward at all with her, she didn't act like the other girls. She was just different from other girls in a good way. She wasn't speaking much but she wasn't completely quiet either. I felt very good just sitting with her.

When I thought about her, it reminded me of the incident that happened in the morning, and embarrassment spread across my face.

Rudra came up to me and told me that Vaani was having another panic attack.
Ever since our mom passed away, Vaani has been experiencing panic attacks, but hers are different.

She becomes completely numb and starts crying until she become unconscious. So, I immediately rushed to Vaani's room.

As soon as she opened the door, I tightly hugged her without thinking, trying to calm her down. But to my surprise, she wasn't crying or sobbing, she was just standing there.

I thought it was calm before the storm, so I tried my best to calm her down. But then I heard Vaani's voice from behind, and I realized that the person I was hugging wasn't Vaani but It was too late to realize, so I wondered, who could this person be?

I immediately broke the hug only to find Adrika standing there, I was just shocked. How did she came to Vaani's room?

But before I could say anything to her, Vaani bombarded me with questions. Then when I checked her she was absolutely fine.

The hell, this is what Rudra had to do early in the morning.

This was not a joke, seriously he did this with me. Damn.....In this situation, I was just remembering the abuse and felt like just breaking his face.