2. House Visit

Adrika's POV:

My mom moved out of my way and gave me space to go inside the house.
And then what I saw was the biggest shock of my life.

I saw that man whom I bumped into at the swimming pool and it seemed as if he had parents along with him.

My first thought was what is he doing here?

There are two members sitting in the living room. Nothing has changed, everything is the same as before: When I used to live here, the only thing that has changed is that there is no photo of
me in the living room as it used to be.

The curtains and sofa cover have also changed. I can see my room from the living room which has now become a guest room. Ufff this fucking
memories.

Then I saw my dad Who was talking to me very nicely and I found it quite strange because it had been a long time since he had talked to me nicely.

He asked me to sit and during the introduction process I came to know that the person sitting in front of me was the founder of Khurana Textile (Ansh khurana), whom I had met yesterday.

The man I bumped into at the swimming pool is his son Avyansh khurana . Then dad said "This is the boy we liked for you" I jumped out of my skin !!

Ohh, now I realized that this was their trick so that they could call me to their house and force me to agree to the marriage and I could not say anything in front of everyone.

But I gathered courage and looked at my father's eyes and said that I wanted to talk to my dad.

He didn't want any drama so he agreed. I went with him to the nearby guest room which was once my room.

The whole vibe of the room has changed because when I used to live here, there were a lot of posters in my room and a lot of polaroid photos of dada dadi and bhaiya…. But now everything has
changed.

There is not a single poster in the room: There is not even my favorite plant that I used to put in my room , and why would there be? These people hate me Naa!!

After seeing everything finally I said him that "I came here to say that I don't want to marry and you people are not my anyone who can decide my future."

He replied "I am your dad and I can decide your future"

"Oh well you know you are my father?? Where did this Fatherhood  was when I actually needed it?" I argued. "That was past and now you should start with a new beginning of your life" he said in a cold tone.

Really he wanted me to move on after giving me a worst past that no one as a child can imagine.

"I don't know, you have to do this marriage otherwise you know well what I can do with you." He said while twisting my hand harshly.

He brought me out of the room and made me sit in front of Avyansh.

Now, I was so confused how to stop this marriage.  Then I thought I would  talk to Avyansh and convince him to cancel this marriage.

Thankfully he said that he wanted to talk to me.

Then Me and Avyansh went to the garden.I had a lot to say to him but I thought let him say it first .

I asked him "What you wanted to say?"
"Nothing" He replied.

"But you just told me that you need to talk to me." I said. Oh "Nothing, I felt like you wanted to talk to me." He replied while scratching the back of his neck.

No one has ever understood me this well.I thought "Oh so tell me what you wanted to say" He asked.

Don't get carried away with your thoughts..I said to myself.