Chapter ten.

{I hadn't written in forever, still got it.}

Simon's POV.

Confusion. That's all I knew my mind was in. I hadn't thought everything through and as the sun shorn, reality dawned on me about everything that had transpired between I and the Prince. He lay naked on my bed as I stood facing him pacing around the small room hoping to come up with a solution.

"It's not that deep, could you come sit down so we call talk this through like civilized adults." He begged, tapping the side I had occupied a few minutes ago.

"You are meant to wed in two weeks, you can't be sleeping around like you just did with me, a mere servant for that fact." I breathed out. He wasn't taking me seriously, my stupid resolve wasn't having any effect on him and with that it got me thinking maybe I was the only one who actually felt like this was wrong. The way everything went was simply disgusting.

"We both wanted it. I wanted this. Simon, can you come sit down? I do not want to raise my voice at you, please." He begged. His piercing blue eyes showing emotion that I hadn't noted before, his eyes showed care. My feelings got the better of me as I finally caved. I sat right beside him as my feet dangled from the bed. He shifted sitting right beside me his feet touching the cold hard floor, this made me note that he was quite tall.

He ran his hands through his hair letting out a huge sigh. He took my hand placing it in his, I stared at him confused. What was he planning to do?

"Do you regret everything we just did?" He asked staring deep into my eyes, I turned away unable to hold his gaze. It sent shivers down my spine. A hand touched my chin turning my head to face him again, one I'm trying to avoid yet he still brought me back to him as he stared at me with those eyes that looked at me like I was someone special, and for the time being I felt so special.

"I'm talking to you, do you?" He questioned, the calmness in his voice soothing to my ears.

"You are getting married." Was all that slipped out of my mouth. The regret I felt crept in, this wouldn't mean anything as long as his still getting married to the princess. I'm nothing but trash, tossed aside when gold is seen.

"Hence I ask again, do you?" He questioned, urging me to just not say anything. I didn't want to be the one to ruin a wedding, which if I had to think carefully for, I was nothing but a servant who didn't have much to offer.

"Simon." He called. When had someone ever called my name and sounded so attractive?

"No. I do not." I answered. I looked away again. I couldn't bare the way he looked at me as if unveiling me disrobed, with nothing left but sin which had taken its course the night before.

"Thank you. So we both wanted it, it was consensual. Now Simon, I do not regret it either and would you stop thinking of marriage for a second? I'm not getting married." He sighed, letting go of my hand. His warmness leaving with it, it had been just as comfortable as laying under him was.

"Look at me, I'm trying to talk to you." He commanded. How was I supposed to tell this man his gaze did things to me beyond my control. His eyes bore into me like an opened book searching for every smallest detail that would make me melt. His gaze burned and it was making it hard for me to just pull away.

"You're still getting married, and I'm one of those night stands aren't I? Seems so. My prince, a princess is here, who is here for you to marry, you can't jus-"

He kissed me. My mouth clashing with his. I didn't kiss back but froze like a statue. Little by little I knew I'd break,I knew I wanted more, I knew I wanted him and I knew I wanted this. The more I was trying to withdraw the more he just pulled me back as If he had an invisible rope tugging on my waist to keep me closer to him. I kissed him back. I yearned for this, I yearned for him. Our teeth clashing as our tongues danced together, they seemed to go well together, more like it found its other half. He pulled back, breath heavy as he tried to get it to even up, I did the same.

"Thank you, like I said could you please stop mentioning marriage for a second?" He said in between breathes.

I was too stunned to speak. When and how had I gotten a man of his kind interested in someone like me? The doubts I had instilled in myself crumbled like they weren't there in the first place. I felt like I could trust him now, but even so was there even hope for something I knew was still there even if he didn't want me talking about it? A thorn I'm trying to avoid which had just been planted.

"The princess?" I questioned. Deep down I didn't want to get hurt over something I could control. He promises he'd stick around then what? Am I supposed to be his little secret for the time being?

"I'm not getting married to her, that's it. I'll speak to my father." He argued.

"So you want to hurt someone that hasn't done anything to you?" I questioned. I wanted him to myself but hurting someone in the process wasn't something I hoped on doing, might be driven by horniness but I still had a heart.

He didn't say anything after that but got up and looked at me and sighed. He took everything that belonged to him putting it on, was this the fight I was so dearly trying to avoid happening ?

I sat there confused. He looked at me as if waiting for me to say something to him, did he want me to tell him to stop or was the something more? He fixed his hair in the mirror and shifted his attire hoped it looked presentable just for him to get to his chambers.

"Don't forget to sneak out, doubt you'd want your new wife seeing you." I said, it was meant to come out sarcastically but sounded more like jealously and deep down I prayed he wouldn't be able to tell. I was so wrong for thinking that.

He chuckled.

"I don't care." He said opening the door and walking out.

{there's a line that I wrote that took me out,was meant to be serious but I'm sorry, it made me laugh.😂😂}