54|| 3+4

Celeste // February 28
•••

My face drops.

He can't be serious?

He wants to give me seven orgasms back to back?

My eyes slowly go to the golden dice on the nightstand beside me and when I realize that the way he'd just fingered me was just to warm me up, my eyes widen.

He chuckles at the sight of me, but then moves over my body, placing a sweet kiss on my lips.

"Safe word?"

"Gold."

Another kiss. "Use it when you want me to stop, yes?"

I nod and he moves back down to the dripping mess between my legs.

And that's when I feel it for the first time.

His tongue licking up my entire slit before his mouth latches on to my sensitive clit. I moan so loudly that I briefly panic if someone outside of the room might hear me.

I'd always been a giver when it came to sexual things. I don't know why, but it just came natural to me to please others, not only with the characters I played but also with the meaningless hookups I'd gone through.

I liked being in control, having someone else beg and plead with me to give them something only I could grand them. I liked giving and giving and giving – at least, that's what I told myself.

"God." The word escapes me like a cry, and that's exactly what I feel like doing right now.

Dante's mouth is doing wonders down there, his tongue now slipping past my entrance, gathering all of my release. He'd lifted my ass up slightly so he could go deeper as his hands squeezed my hips.

I never imagined something could feel so good.

I come embarrassingly quickly with his head still between my legs. For a second I worry about the lack of time he had to pull away, but all of that flies out the window when I hear a deep satisfied groan coming from him.

His tongue moves out my entrance and goes up my slit ones more. "You taste so fucking good, Celeste," he says before mumbling to himself. "Così fottutamente avvincente." (So fucking addicting)

I whimper at his words and the way he flicks my most sensitive spot with the tip of his tongue.

"What's the matter?" he teases. "Already growing sensitive right here, bambina?"

He follows up the question by scraping his teeth onto the swollen nub.

I let out the scream, tears appearing in my vision as a familiar knot starts to tie in my lower stomach – only this time, it feels almost unbearable instead of relieving.

He chuckles before lightly biting down, causing black dots the form in my blurry vision at the intensity of the third orgasm.

My legs go numb and I barely register him licking up every last drop of my release as I try to come back to earth.

Dante moves back over me, his face is above mine and for a second I think he's going to kiss me by the way he's staring at my lips. But then he grabs my jaw, forcing my mouth to open.

A string of his spit mixed with my release drops from his mouth into mine. It's so dirty and wrong and hot that I have no idea how to handle any of it other than to hold eye contact and close my mouth.

"Swallow," he orders, voice raspy and deep.

I do as he says, tasting myself in the process and opening my mouth to show there's nothing of it left.