16

Sept 9th
Stl Mo

"Stop eating my shit, Gianna." I frowned at her while snatching my airhead extremes, she had already ate my chips and drank half of my drink. Now she's tryna eat my best snack.

"I just ate two, damn." She playfully frowned while in the process of smacking on the two straws, my frown intensified from that alone. "Close your mouth." I slap my hand over it and squeeze teasingly, only for her to lick my hand.

"You're so disgusting." I pulled my hand away and wiped it on her arm, she chuckled and reached for my candy again while staring me dead in my eyes. "Here, Gianna." I mumble while just giving it to her, she chuckled. "I'm almost finish with on my block—."

"—whyyyyy? You're supposed to only watch it with me." I fuss at her with a fresh frown, she glanced up from the candy and smirked a little. "I was just playing."

"Prove it."

"I'm still on the same episode." I started to grab the remote but she shook her head and showed me her phone screen, I raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"Yo parents want you home at 7, lil girl."

"Girl, shut up." I roll my eyes at her lil statement, I'm not a lil girl.. but my parents do want me home by 7. "I don't wanna go."

"I do. I know yo' mama cooked, I been wanting some homemade food lately." She replied back while rubbing her stomach, sounding extremely big backed. "So.. you only wanna go, cause there's food?"

"Ummmm.... Kinda." She admitted with a small sigh, glancing at me. "But that's because you don't wanna go, if you did wanna go.. then.." She stopped and I furrowed my brows at her, waiting for her to continue. "That would be a different story."

"You just big as fuck, Gianna."

"And you not?"

"You the one who just ate all my shit." I put emphasis on ate while snatching the empty packaging from her, she smirked. "They good, how you be finding the exact same kind?"

"Because it's not that hard to find?" I replied back sarcastically while rolling my eyes, she smacked her lips while I turned around to grab my belongings from the other end of the couch, that's until I felt her hands wrap around my neck.

"Gian—." Before I could even get everything out, she was pulling me back into her. "Stop with allat attitude shit."

"No, you ate all my stuff."

"I'll get you some more." She tells me while kissing the side of my face, being very clingy and attaching. "I wanted mine."

"You don't want mine?" She mumbled into my neck, her hands sliding from my neck and getting stuck at my chest. "Shug." I grab her hand since she was squeezing the hell out my titties.

"What?"

"Unhand me." I replied, placing my hands on top of hers. "Why?" She pressed her lips into the side of my neck, so I tilted her head giving her more access. "Because you squeezing like ain't shit up here when I know I got a lil something."