Other Characters

Agrawal Family

Suresh Agarwal: Grandfather of Viaan

Gayatri Agarwal: Grandmother of Viaan

Aashish Agrawal: Father of Viaan and well known businessman because of which he is very strict and cold. CEO of Agrawal industries.( Elder son of Suresh and gaytri)

Divya Agarwal: Mother of Viaan and housewife. She is very kind and sweet.

Nency Agrawal: Younger sister of Viaan. She is in the first year of college pursuing business administration (BBA). She is the princess of the family.

Mahesh Agarwal: Uncle of Viaan and younger son of Suresh and gaytri. He is very kind and good hearted person.
COO of Agrawal industries.

Vaishali Agrawal: Aunty of Viaan and wife of Mahesh. She owns the restaurant and is a very good cook.

Ayaan Agrawal: cousin of Viaan and son of Mahesh and vaishali. He is in the second year of LLB.

_______________________________________

Shah family

Virendra shah : Father of Ishaanvi. He is the manager in the company and is a middle-class family man. He is ready to sacrificed his happiness for his family.

Aastha shah : Mother of Ishaanvi and is a housewife. For her her kids comes first. She maybe sometimes selfish but has a good heart.

Yash shah: Brother of Ishaanvi and younger son of virendra and Aashtha. He is very nauty and mischievous he loves irritate Ishaanvi. He is the light of the family. Always acts immature but helps everyone at difficult times.

Ramesh Shah: Chachu (Uncle) of Ishaanvi and brother of virendra. He owns a small clothing brand and is very strict.

Simran Shah: Chachi (Aunty) of Ishaanvi. She is also a housewife. She is the kindest person in whole Shah family.

Nidhi Shah: daughter of Ramesh and simran and Didi (sister) of Ishaanvi. Ishaanvi Loves her so much that she can do anything for her. Nidhi owns a bakery and is a very good baker.

Sakshi Shah: younger daughter of Ramesh and simran and cousin of Ishaanvi. She is in her High school as she is the youngest one in the family. she is gets Princess treatment from all members.

_______________________________________

So guys this were the characters which will you see in part 1 of the stories. More characters will be introduced as per story demands.

I hope you guys are liking the characters and plot.

Please 🙏 vote and comment and support this book.