1

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

There was a house in which two people were arguing with each other continuously not caring for anything. Those two were fighting like there is no end and there stood 8 year old girl in between them. She was crying and scared to see them fighting with each other. She was requesting them to please stop but none of them listen to her or even try to take a glance at her.

At the end she started to feeling like someone was choking her like she can't breathe and Before fainting her scream echoed in whole house " Stop it . Please. "

" Stop it. please. "

My sleep got broken by this nightmare again. I glance at the clock and see that it was 4 in the morning  still i have to sleep for 2 more hours But as usual i can't sleep.

For some people sleep is like their usual daily routine they will do to survive but for me every time i tries to sleep my past will haunt me in the form of nightmare.

I am currently living in my hostel. We are 3 roommates in one room but none of them are aware about my nightmares and past which i think it is blissful thing  and of course i am an introvert person and i don't reveal my personal lives on internet don't judge me it's not like that i don't use Instagram , Facebook or any other platforms but i like to keep it private.

My thoughts of chain were broken by the alarm tune . I got up from the bed and did my daily morning routine and i came from bathroom. I wore a brown baggy tee and black jeans with white sneakers and as usual my cap and head phones. Did i tell you music is my therapy?

My eyes got stuck at my lazy classmates who were still snoring as usual so i set alarm again and place it near their ears intentionally

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

My eyes got stuck at my lazy classmates who were still snoring as usual so i set alarm again and place it near their ears intentionally. They sudden got up and stared at me like they will kill me like do i care ? " Hell no. "

It just that hostel warden chose me as a room monitor and it's my responsibility that they woke up timely.

"Can't you waken up us as a normal person? " Sara one of my roommates yelled yet me. She kind of irritate me always  sometimes i feel like that she is holding some grudges against me. 

"Cool down bro and FYI We are late look at the time and " Utshah to dekho subh subh pata nahi kaha se aa jata hai tujme."( Look at your energy. Where do you get this much in morning ?) Sweety my  second  roommates and kind of favorite person in this whole college. She is just as sweet as her name like sometimes i think that  even god made her out of sugarcane i guess otherwise no one have this kind of sweet personality.

"Oh you just shut up Swity pity. I know you would always take her side even when it is her fault." Sara spoke again in her irritated tone.

"How many time i told you not to call me by that name? Can't you just call be by my name?" sweety said to sara.

And their bickering starts again and as usual i have to play the role of their parents again.

"You guys have 10 minutes to get ready otherwise i will call Ms. Sahani right here to deal with you two and your time starts now." I said in cold and authoritative tone.

They both stare at me like i snatch their favorite toy and they ran towards the washroom and i sighed looking at them sometimes i feel like i here to babysitting them.

They both got ready in 10 minutes and we come outside of our room and headed towards the canteen for our breakfast. We are law students so it is very difficult to get a free time because we have to read dozen of book , codes and cases which happens in the past.

In our college we have common canteen for both girls and boys so even in canteen i don't get a peace. We eating our breakfast and those two started bickering again. I think i should just change my room because i can't handle this two for more 1 and a half year. 

And suddenly all the people started to gather at the entrance and started recording something god knows what happen in this college. I did't bother to see what was happening because i have to classes to attend and they are like hell important than anything.

Some students got pushed by someone and their i see one face who i hate the most and i think i failed to figure that why this crowd was going crazy? The one and only

" Viaan Agrawal"

________________________________________________________________________________

So my delulu friend , this was the chapter one how was it?? Please comment and let me know that did you like it or not ?

This is my first book so i hope you will ignore minor mistakes.I know that chapter was short but I will try to make the chapters long and interesting.

In this book our Female lead is connected with law so i don't have any experience in that field but i will hope that you will think as a fictional part if i write any law terms it will made by me .

Please vote and comment.  

See you soon.

Imperfect Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें