3

Money

Money.

Power.

Status.

This three comes as the full package when you are the son of the biggest businessmen.

Because when you are having money you can buy power and status this is what my father has said to me from childhood. It's not like that he doesn't love us or will choose money over us but he will do anything which will benefit him and his company.

So , my father is the sole reason why the people around me are so Lovey dovey and nice towards me because they know that my friendship will benefit them somehow and they will use me for their benefit.

That's why I was always conscious about who my friends will be ,like the closest ones and I found them and I am happy.

I am always the extrovert and sunshine kinda boy because I want  to live my life fully without any regret.

So in my college when I make my entry anywhere between it be a classroom or canteen or sports area all attention will automatically drown toward me and my group.

You can say that because we are the richest group in our college like all my friends and my siblings are from well known families.

That's why we are always the centre of attraction.

I have always kept one thing in my mind that all these people are just after my money and status so they will do anything which will please you.

I am in my second year of MBA because in future I want to build my own empire on my own without taking help from anyone.

I know you will say who does that when you get dish fully served but No I want my own identity and my own business. And I have started building my business.

Today , we entered the canteen as usual and we got surrounded by the crowd. I know it's kind of our daily routine even if we don't want any attention from them they will still give us you know why, Right?

Money.

Power.

So our group consists of 5 persons including me. Nency is my sister and Ayaan is my cousin.

And the other two of them are none other than Daksh Raichand and Daksh Malhotra. My two crazy best friends who are interested in me rather than in my money.

We were as usual getting attention when suddenly we hear a fire alarm and all the crowd started panicking and started running here and there.

But my attention were at the place where the fire alarm was and who pressed that.

I saw only one person running away from that side because only that person was not included in the crowd.
All the people from canteen were hovering over us except that person.

That person was running away so my steps quickly started towards that person and I wanted to know why they pressed the fire alarm because there was no fire in the canteen.

That person's back was facing me while running so I quickly grab their hand and turned that person towards me and time stilled.

Her Black doe eyes meet my brown one and I swear I will be lieing,

I found her.

I found her.

I found her.

I was repeating this words like a mantra. She was wearing brown tees and jeans with cap , headphones and mask.

We were staring at each other like it was kinda of staring competition. Neither of us were ready to move or speak.

So ,I quickly maintain gesture and decided to start conversation.

" Are you running away from after the Chaos you created, wildfire?" I asked her . Wait whattttt I called her wildfire?? Where this came from??

" Because you were getting in my way. Next time I won't be this generous, Mr. Agrawal." She said while smirking.

How I know that she was smirking under her mask because I know the way she said I know she was saying with the smirk on her face.

I was busy gawking at her so she steal the opportunity and she pushed me backwards and ran away from there and I saw her figure running away from me.

I again lost her and again I didn't get to see her face. I heavily sighed because I was finding her from last one year. Today I found her but again I lost her.

I turned and looked around the canteen all the crowd were dismissed and canteen was silent.

The canteen staff were trying to find out about who pressed the fire alarm.
Now how can I say to them that one student pressed it because I was getting in their way.

Like seriously??

I want to find the exact reason but I can't because I again have to find her.

After some time I also went to attend my lecture it's not that I am regular but I still attend a few of them because they help me in my business.

Chapter's AI Image:

************************************

Hy👋
My lovely readers😘,
I hope I am not boring you with the story line the story will get interesting chapters by the chapters.
This was the Viaan pov do you like it??
Please comment about the chapters and story line.

Please vote 🙏 and comment and share my story if you like it.

---------------------------------------------------------

I have created my Instagram account.

So,Please follow me on Instagram for more spoilers and information.

---------------------------------------------------------