2

There he stood surrounded by the crowd

"The Viaan Agrawal". (With His Minions ; It Includes:

1. Ayush Raichand # Playboy and likes to bully others.

2. Daksh Malhotra # Introverted , Cheerful and Smartest one among them.

3. Nency Agrawal #papa ki pari or their princess(younger sister of viaan)

4. Ayaan Agrawal #Most mysterious man exist in this world of course he is in my class as he is also pursuing LLB.(cousin Of viaan)

"The Viaan Agrawal " is the son of biggest businessmen in India and known as playboy in our college. But If you will ask me I will say one of the "rich spoiled brat". 

There were one of the incident that happened between me and him from that day on I started hating him and I guarantee He had forgotten that incident and didn't care for it. Anyways enough is enough I will tell you sometime about this incident. 

Right now my only concern is to how will i pass from this crowd to the entrance door because everyone are there drooling over there like he is some kind of celebrity Like really don't they have anything to do? Uffffffff.

I let out a sigh Because my two roommates were also no different from them they were also there with the rest of the crowd.

"Look Swity pity our viaan is here yaar. He is looking no less than a Greek god. Oh my god my eyes." sara said to sweety with Oww expression like really guys a few minutes ago she were acting like a Bitch and now she is drooling over him with an innocent face who will believe she is a bitch around us.

" Stop Eye fucking him sara. He is out of your league so stop daydreaming about him unless you want your heart to break." Sweety said after listening to Sara's madness. That's why I like this girl It's not that sweety doesn't hate "The viaan" like me but she doesn't go and room around him.

" Oh you just Shut up. I know you are jealous of me because i get to friend with him not you." Sara Said in irritative tone while flipping her hair like she just won an oscar. Oh god Why these two?????

Now I have to think of some idea to get out of here. (thinking mode) Mmmmmmmmm. When I am thinking something i started biting my lips I know it's not good but I can't help it and there we go I got an amazing idea.

Now Let's see The Viaan Agrawal how my plan works. I thought with a small smirk on my face.So first I packed my belongings and wore my cap and mask so no one can get to see my face.

While everyone was gathered around "The celebrities"and my roommates were busy ogling him I carefully sneak behind them and go near the cash counter even the employees also were their friend like bro seriously Urghhh . Anyways I seized the opportunity and tap on the fire alarm and try to get as far as possible . 

Everyone Started panicking and tries to run from here to there again I seized the second opportunity and tries to get out of the canteen but before I tries I get a hit by a wall like what the hell Where did this wall came from? but as soon as I look up I got shocked like the hell it was none other than 

" The Viaan Agrawal "

His Brown eyes met my Black one like hell his eyes are brown in the colour it is the most beautiful eyes I have seen in my life like I can got lost in his eyes. stop Ishaanvi Back to earth.

He didn't leave my hand nor did I. I was trying to get out of his greep but it was very strong what can you expect from "#Gym Guy"😎.

After an eternity he speaks in his deep husky voice : " Are you running away after the chaos you created , Wildfire?"

Like seriously how does it knows? and what is with that name like " Wildfire". Its kinda ugliest and creepiest nickname i have ever heard.

" Oh don't be surprise Wildfire , After you press fire alarm I everyone was running like an idiots but I am not one of them right? I saw you getting away from that fire alarm so any dumbest person can tell what you did back there. Care to explain why?"

I just didn't expect him to be that smart but this time isn't for praising him luckily I wore a cap and mask so he didn't get to see my face so it's a relief.

He didn't leave my hand and is observing me like I am kind of an Alien Seriously dude don't you have work. So I just go closer to him and filling the gap between us and speaks " Because you were getting in my way so sorry but not sorry. Next time I won't be this generous Mr.So called Agrawal. Hope to never see you again".

With this speech I push him backward and ran away from there luckily others were busy running here and there so no one saw us otherwise I would be his new so called crazy fan.

Like why god why he has to catch me like seriously I am praying you to please stay him away from me please I want to graduate without any drama please god. I sighed and move towards my classroom.

***********************************************************************************************

Hello dear🥰😘 , Hope you are doing well .

Well here, I am with another chapter of this book hope you will enjoy this chapter. I am really putting so much efforts in this book so I hope you can just vote and comment to appreciate my work.

Right now I will not give you Target to upload next chapter because we my book nearly hit 52 reads still I will be grateful if you express your thoughts.

Yours,

Ishhh.

Spoilers: Any Guesses Next chapter's POV will be Viaan's(So existed*😭😭😭😭😭😭*)

................................................................................................................................................................