CHAPTER 28: Outnumbered

˚✧˖°.𖥔 ݁ ˖๋࣭ ⭑⋆。˚

The air is thick with tension. Ryujin and Y/N surrounded by a group of menacing gangsters.

Their cold eyes and hardened expressions reveal their malicious intent.

Meanwhile, Y/N, with her legs tied, is also trapped within the circle of these ruthless men.

Their sinister plan is to force her into an unwanted marriage with their boss's son.

The sound of footsteps echoes against the graffiti-covered walls as the gangsters close in, their presence suffocating. Ryujin's eyes narrow, determination shining through her gaze as she braces herself for the impending fight.

With lightning speed, she launches herself at the nearest assailant, delivering a powerful punch that sends him staggering backward.

But Ryujin is outnumbered, and the gangsters quickly regroup, retaliating with a flurry of punches and kicks. Despite their overwhelming force, Ryujin fights back.

She dodges and blocks their attacks, countering with swift strikes.

Meanwhile, the men continue their cruel harassment of Y/N. They taunt and torment her, hoping to break her spirit and force her compliance. But Y/N, decided to be herself. She talked back, argued and called them names.

This makes the men furious and angry. On of them slaps her and then again.

"Shut Up, whore!"

"Huh, you're disfiguring my beautiful face! Your boss's son won't even marry me. And if you think I'm a whore... Shame on you for marrying off a man with a whore. ASSHOLES."

"LUCMAN, She's right!"

"Huh? Stop falling for her words!"

Two men started beating her up.

Y/N bites their hand and uses her hand to defeat them. Punching and slapping them.

The men grab both of her hands, also tying it behind her with a rope.

"Huh what are you gonna do now?"

On the other side, Ryujin was fighting with determination and her love for Y/N.
But at the end of the day, she was outnumbered...

The man was done with Y/N.

He took out a knife.

Y/N's eyes open wide.

"No no no....YOU'RE NOT GONNA USE THAT."

She said.

"Oh yes I am, and there's NOTHING you can do!"

Shouted the man.

Ryujin looks at their direction.

"Y/N...No!"

She was about to go to her side, but the man grab her by her hands.

"Uh..you...you were going to marry me off to the son, right? What are you doing now?"

Y/N said, not keeping her eyes off the sharp knife, which could pierce through her any second.

"Nah girl. We'll find some other elegant women, not you. You pissed us off too much."

Said the man.

He put his hands in the air, the knife aimed at Y/N.

Y/N turned pale.

All the fear she had been keeping and pushing inside her couldn't hold on anymore.

Tears flowed down her eyes.

"No no no....please DON'T..."

She begged, crying, but to no avail.

The man launched his attack.

Y/N closed her eyes.

"Is this...the end I was nearing...?"

˚✧˖°.𖥔 ݁ ˖๋࣭ ⭑⋆。˚

𖥔 ݁ ˖๋࣭ ⭑⋆。˚

(A/N: I'M SORRY TO SAY THIS BUT...

R.I.P

😭😭😭)