CHAPTER 32: The First Mission

˚✧˖°.𖥔 ݁ ˖๋࣭ ⭑⋆。˚

Y/N's pov :

We came outside. There was a big damn black car, enough to fit us all. It could fit in like 8 asses.

Hyunjin sat in the driver's seat. Yeji next to him. Huening Kai sat in the back seat. He was busy in hacking into the security system and cameras of the mansion the party was being held in. In the middle, sat Ryujin to my right and Beomgyu to my left. Wow.

The car started moving. Hyunjin was humming a song. It felt familiar. Like Red Lights from Skz. Beomgyu suddenly turned. I looked at him, like a ghost. Ryujin shot her eyes up in an instant. I sighed.

"Huening, is it done?"

He asked, to Huening Kai.

"Yeah, it's done. I got hold of the surveillance cameras amd security."

Replied Hyuka.

I felt something suddenly in Ryu.

"If you work to talk about to Huening, you could've just sat beside him, instead you chose to sit next to Y/N..."

She said, almost like hissing.

Here we go again.

Beomgyu rolled his eyes slightly, he didn't say anything.

"Stop, Ryu."

I said & nudged her.

She showed a determined look, I DON'T know for what.

What does she always meant? What were they both up to? I couldn't figure it out. But that's not important right now. What is coming ahead of me is. I clutched the hidden gun under my dress, on my thigh.

"...Don't be nervous."

Beomgyu said, in a low tone. I felt his breathe, it was warm. My breathe hitched. I shot up to look at him. He was looking deep into my eyes.

Was he mesmerized? PROBABLY NOT

I looked away. My hands were balled into fists resting on my lap. My body was running cold. I couldn't hold back the rollercoaster ride in my stomach. I was super nervous and excited about our first mission.

˚✧˖°.𖥔 ݁ ˖๋࣭ ⭑⋆。˚

Large fountains and designed trees started coming in sight. The sky had taken over a dark shade, and the breeze was becoming chilly. The gleaming lights vere visible and cars were pulling up in the area.

Beomgyu suddenly took my hand. My hand felt cold against his warm skin. He placed a device on my hand. I showed him a 'what's this?' look.

"It's an earpiece to stay in contact with each other. Everyone has wore one."

He said. His tone was serious and calm. I nodded, gulping down the saliva in my dry throat.

The car came to a stop.

"I'll be instructing you from the earpiece, keeping incharge of the cameras."

Said Huening Kai. He was going to be in the car all along. Beomgyu opened the door to his side and Ryujin did of her side. She motioned me to go after Beomgyu.

I came out after Beomgyu. I didn't noticed the car was quite above the ground, I mean high. Or whatever, I was wearing heels, anyways!

To my surprise, Beomgyu lightly pulled me by my hand, and I got to my feet. I dusted some invisible dirt off my dress as I showed him a 'thanks' look.

The others were out of the car.
Hyuka showed us an all the best thumbs up from the window.

I turned on my earpiece.

Hyunjin looked at me.

"You're purple."

He laughed. Shouldn't he be serious at this time instead of teasing me? The...Audacity?

Beomgyu tapped on his shoulder and told him to stop.

"Let's go. BE....PREPARED FOR WHAT'S COMING."

He Said. His voice was deep and scary.

Woah.

We started moving towards the entrance.

Two armed guards looked at us sternly.

One of them motioned forward their hand as if asking for something.

IT HIT ME THEN....

...The Invitations!

I DON'T remember us preparing invitations. What were we gonna do now? In the blue, Beomgyu and Hyunjin and Ryujin took out something that looked like...invitation cards! Oh no, I didn't have one and...Yeji didn't have one too! What was gonna happen now?

Suddenly Beomgyu made me link arm with his. I was SHOCKED at his action. Hyunjin took Yeji's hand, but that was normal cuz they were cousins. But me and Beomgyu weren't even that close!

"She's with me."

He said to the guard, as he gave in his invitation. The guard nodded. We went in after giving the invitations.

I quickly yanked my hand from his.

"What was that?"

I said. I was confused amd shocked.

"How were you gonna get in If I didn't made us act like couples? You didn't really had a solo invitation, did you? Now quite and let's get going."

He said, leaning to me. How could he!

I frowned and followed that tall tower. Behind me, came Hyunjin and Yeji and on my left was Ryujin. She was smirking for some reason, and I didn't know What reason. She did acted weird sometimes. What do her and Beomgyu even argue about which others seem to understand? Strange!

Anyways!!!! This was not important.

We entered the big grand hall. People dressed chic were talking and drinking champagne.

I looked around, frantically.

There were large chandeliers and fountains. Everything was fancy and lit.

"Do we know what Yuta Nakamoto or Akito Yoshida look like?"

I asked suddenly.

Hyunjin looked at me with his dramatic face.

"Just note that Yuta has dyed white hair and Akito is wearing a dark green tuxedo."

He said.

I nodded. Suddenly, something hit me.

"Taehyun said...we need to get that laptop containing that virus."

I said.

Everyone looked at me, showing me a 'keep-down-your-voice-bitch' look. I put my fingers on my lips. Did I say that out loud? No. Everyone was busy in their own worlds.

"We need to go to the first floor."

Said Beomgyu.

"Me and Yeji will search down here. You, Y/N and Ryujin should go up."

Said Hyunjin to Beomgyu. His face finally becoming serious.

We nodded to each other.

˚✧˖°.𖥔 ݁ ˖๋࣭ ⭑⋆。˚

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!