CHAPTER 33: Upstairs' Search

˚✧˖°.𖥔 ݁ ˖๋࣭ ⭑⋆。˚

NARRATOR's POV :

Beomgyu, Y/N and Ryujin went upstairs, completely acting normal, but that STILL looked suspicious.

"Let's go seperate ways."

Said Ryujin.

Beomgyu amd Y/N nodded.

"Take care of yourselves. There are guards everywhere."

Said Beomgyu one last time before they separated.

Ryujin pov:

We seperated ways there. I bid Y/N goodbye and told her all the best and to take care of herself. She usually just pauses in fights.

She smiled nervously and nodded before she hurried away. I took a deep breathe and turned the opposite way. There were guards everywhere, on every door. I silently made my way to one of the doors. The guard blocked my way. I kicked him in his balls and hit him on his neck which made him lose consciousness.

I opened the door and closed it behind my back after entering. I looked around. It was a room, with a table in the middle, cupboards on sides and other interiors. I quickly searched everywhere. I searched through the drawers, the cabinets and the table. Nothing to be found. I scanned through a gun on the table, covered in the drawer. I loaded it and put it with me. I came out of the room amd went to another one.

Beomgyu pov :

I quickly went to one of the doors. I knocked out the guard as he was just about to use his gun.

Huh, slow dummy.

I went inside the room. I searched through the room. It was a queen sized bedroom. I looked under the bed and into the drawers, nothing to be found here. I then came across some papers, under the bedsheet. I quickly got hold of it and went through it.

It was some contract of Yuta and Akito. I quickly folded it and kept it inside my pocket. I came out of the room. I wonder how Y/N and Ryujin are doing.

I clicked my earpiece.

"Hey Huening Kai. Are there guards on my right? I am infront of a bedroom."

I said.

"Yes I see you. There are two guards on your right and one guard on your left. But I prefer you to go to the right because it has a bigger room, you might find something."

Came Huening's voice.

I quickly went to my right. The guards saw me.

"Hey! Where do you think you're going?!"

Shouted one of the guards. I shrugged and kicked him. I punched his face and knocked him out. The other one leapt on me. I hit him on the neck, and he got knocked out too. I quickly entered the room. It was a big room indeed.

It had a huge screen in the centre of it. I had high hopes for this place. I began searching.

Suddenly, the door burst open, revealing a familiar figure, holding a gun in his hands.

Fuck...

˚✧˖°.𖥔 ݁ ˖๋࣭ ⭑⋆。˚

Hi lovely readers...I am so Sorry for not updating. I hope you like this story so far...it's finally gettin real. And sorry for the short chapters.... I might update soon, so...Stay blessed y'all. Love ya guys.

Oiiii HE'S SO DADDY HOT!