𝗣𝗹𝗼𝘁 & 𝗕𝗹𝘂𝗿𝗯

𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐄𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫. Can be read as standalone, but epilogue is gonna keep you intrigued 😉

Spin off: it derived from already existing works (CFE) that focus on more details and different aspects from the original work.

≪ ◦ ❖ 𝗣𝗟𝗢𝗧 ❖ ◦ ≫

Innocence. The only things which glisten in the dark ocean blue eyes of Amisha Luthra.

Menace. Menace is the only thing which glistens in the brown eyes of Abhimanyu Raichand

But when he was pinned on wall, his eyes met a pair a pair of blue eyes which didn't show innocence but showed mischievousness and his eyes which showed always showed menace had an shocked looked as a pair of soft lips got smashed on his lips without a single wording, spinning his head.

She just wanted to have Fun but it wasn't fun anymore when he smashed a man's head on the office table called her His girl

Her eyes showed holy terror but little did she know many more horrors were yet to come...Including a murdęr.

From that day No one is allowed to touch her, or tease the hell of her but him. It's only him who can ruin her, and hate her.

And love? Nope honey. it was just meant to be one-night story, right? or does it involve much deeper secrets? *evil laugh* 😈

"Dil hain ye sochtha phir bhee nahin pata kis haq se kahoon bataa? ki main hoon hero tera ki main hoon hero tera"

≪ ◦ ❖ 𝗕𝗟𝗨𝗥𝗕 1 ❖ ◦ ≫

"Why did you fucking went with him for half n hour? Did you ask me? Why didn't you say no to him? He isn't your boss right?" He shooted more questions at me, his voice raising more and more as he got closer to me, gritting his teeth.

I could feel my heart pounding, rapidly but I took a deep breath and angrily whispered, "Don't fucking shout and fight with me!"

He let out a chuckle making me furrowed my eyebrows, he again came closer and with a soft smile he spoke, "Let's fight with actions then, babydoll." And with that he smashed his lips onto mine sucking the air out of my body.

≪ ◦ ❖ See you soon, bye, bye.. ❖ ◦ ≫