A fresh start (Part 1)

This was shit sorry

Chucky was in doll mode as he looked at his husband. Chucky watched as Y/n cooked. Chucky watched Y/ns every move. Y/n had runaway from him 6 years ago and Chucky has been trying to hunt him down ever since. Now, Chucky has finally found him.

Y/n hummed as he cooked dinner. Y/ns whole family was around for a few weeks for the holidays. Everyone was out doing stuff.

Ella picked Chucky up and giggled. Y/n froze. "E-Ella? Where did you do get that doll?" Y/n asked the 7 year old little girl.

Chucky stayed in doll mode, not moving. He wasn't going to reveal himself just yet.

Ella giggled as she played with Chucky. She loved playing tea party with her dolls.  "He's my new dolly! Isnt he the best daddy?"

Chucky stayed still and silent, his heart pounding. He tried to fight his urges to move and it was a struggle.

Y/n put on a fake smile. Ella looked like Chucky but had Y/ns green eyes.

"Ella why Don't you go and play outside." Y/n said softly. "It's a beautiful day out."

Ella pouted as she looked at Chucky. "But I wanna play tea party, its fun! This doll is the nicest doll I have ever had! Can I play more?"

Chucky stayed still, fighting the urge to move and reveal himself to his family and his husband. He had been waiting so long for this moment.lad we can agree on that lol)

Ella pouted as she looked at Chucky. "But I wanna play tea party, its fun! This doll is the nicest doll I have ever had! Can I play more?"

Chucky stayed still, fighting the urge to move and reveal himself to his family and his husband. He had been waiting so long for this moment.

"No." Y/n said quickly as he took Chucky out of Ella's hands. "Please just go play outside with the others. I'm sure your cousins would love to play with you." Y/n said. He glanced at Chucky. This can't be his husband right? This doll looked brand new. Chucjy had scars. This can't be him, right.

The omega gulped. He looked at his daughter. Chucky didn't know that Y/n was pregnant seven years ago. The omega ran away before Chucky could find out.

Ella shook her head no quickly. "But I'm not having fun playing outside! Can't I just stay one more minute and play?"

Chucky held his breath. He tried his best not to move or make any sign that he was alive. He wanted to see how far he could take this. He felt his body begin to overheat as the urge to move and see his husband again became too much to handle.

Chucky also didnt know about the child before he left.

Y/n shook his head. "I don't care. Go." Y/n yelled. He didn't mean to yell at his daughter but he wanted her out of the way. He wanted her to have nothing to do with Chucky. Her dad.

Ella was shocked. She had never heard her dad raise his voice at her like that before. She looked down and ran out of the house.

Chucky stayed still as he heard her footsteps fade away. He felt a sense of relief wash over him but he also felt guilt for being the cause of his daughters temporary sadness. He just had to get her out of the picture so he could get to his husband.

Chucky's temperature rose even more and his body was on the brink of overheating.

Y/n was shaking as he dropped Chucky to the ground. "Not. It's not you. It can't be." The omega was trembling as he saw Chucky stand up, holding a knife in his hands.

Chucky stood up holding the knife. He locked eyes with his husband. His heart pounded in his chest as he saw the fear in Y/n's eyes.  Chucky's urge to move took over and he ran towards him.

Chucky quickly closed the gap between them and pinned his husband against the counter.

The omega screamed as he tried to push the killer doll off.

Chucky smiled as he saw his husband try and push him away. He pinned his husband's arms back with one hand as he held the knife to his husband's neck with the other.

Y/n was shaking. "This is a bit stupid Chuck. Killing me. When our daughter is in the house and my whole family too. Your get caught in an instant." Y/n said quickly.

Chucky laughed, the sound of a deranged murderer that it was. "Oh, Y/n, my dear, stupid, fool, I have no intention of killing you. yet."

Y/n gulped. He looked at Ella playing out side with her cousins. Y/n gulped. This is the first time Chucky has seen his daughter. He didn't even get to witness her birth.

Y/n saw Chucky go in doll mode as Y/ns brother walked In. Y/n quickly got off from the floor. "Oh hey Jack is everything alright?" Y/n asked.

Chucky stayed still as his husband talked to his brother. He wanted to say that he was going to kill all of them, but he knew that he had to be quiet. He watched as Y/n interacted with his brother.

Chucky also looked back at Ella playing with the other children, but he had eyes on his husband the whole time because he didnt want to miss anything.

Y/n sighed as his brother left. He looked at Chucky who was no longer in doll mode. "Your not going to be alive when others are here. You little shit."

Chucky smirked as he saw how upset he had made his husband. "Oh, that is where you are wrong."

Chucky reached into his pocket and pulled out a pair of handcuffs. He grabbed his husband's arms and slapped the cuffs on him, securing them behind his back quickly. He then pushed him against the wall.

"You see, I had something up my sleeve for when your stupid brother left you to fend for yourself."

Y/n yelped. He was not expecting that.