Chapter 21

'Peaceful Havoc'

Evara

I don't even know how to react or even digest the things that happened a while ago. In summary, I was perplexed, not at all liking the way Arick teased or tried to tease me.

Two things happened before I could comprehend the situation.

Arick's very sentence didn't quite fit my brain, so I frowned whilst staring at him in a hope he'd explain. Which weirdly made him groan out loud, like that of an animal.

A nasty growl.

Second, when his suggestive words finally settled in, it was too late to escape.

Arick wrapped his hands around my throat, but before I could panic about it, his rough lips hovered over my lips. Nibbling and sucking in a rhythmic way, his hot breath fanned my skin like a gentle breeze, his minty taste gradually smothered around my tongue.

Taking a few deep breaths in between, before devouring my lips again.

For some weird reason, this time, he went gentle.
His rough beard didn't irritate my skin, nor did his teeth dig into my flesh. Unlike the last time...

He didn't apply force, nor tried to pry open my mouth. Even his hold around my neck wasn't there to hurt me, but it was just there, in a kind of gentle way to hold me in place.
His soft lips were taking turns in kissing and sucking, and it was pleasurably gentle...

And, I felt quite good..

It didn't take a second before Arick noticed my limp body leaned onto him, as if asking for more.

Arick tucked his rough hand underneath my shirt. I gasped when his cold finger softly traced around my waist, and settled behind my back, supporting me.

I whimpered when his fingers started rubbing the arch of my back, playing with the straps of my bra.

Meanwhile, his lips were working like magic.I couldn't think straight, or rather I couldn't think at all. His lips were casting some kind of spell, and I sat spellbound.
It was as if I wasn't in my right mind. The silent screams, and deafening questions were all silenced, my mind became an empty vessel.
And, I liked it..
I liked the peace it brought, the numerous voices fading away, and before I realised I was drowning in the deepest abyss.

'Snap'

The sound of something breaking brought me back to the earth. My eyes widened when I saw his belt coming off, in an instance, I pushed Arick off of me with all my force. It took him by surprise, and he stumbled back a few steps away, taking deep breaths.

The lustful clouds finally cleared out from my mind, I wrapped my hands around me and leaned back into the couch, bringing my knees up in a defensive way. Arick's lips turned into a satisfactory smirk that further burned my heart.

No
No
No

That didn't happen!
I can't..
I can't..

I can't happen to.. like it

How could I like something that I've always regarded as gross stuff? Why did my body respond to his sensitive touches?

Why?

"Don't sit around in silence. Talk."
His echoing voice broke me out of my daze.
Through my blurry vision, I caught him briskly glancing at me through those hideous glasses, before working onto his computer again.