Nursery Time

Options 3 and 3 were voted the most. Suzie will wear a onesie and be resistant to her change.

Suzie was suddenly scooped up but the woman and brought her over to the changing table. The surprise of this and the woman's grip made her start to squirm.

Come on! Let me go! I'm not supposed to be here!

"Come on baby, I am not dealing with this again."

But Suzie just continued to wriggle in the lady's iron grip. Suzie started to let out whines and tried her best to squirm out but the woman's grip was firm. "Sh-sh-sh-sh now. Calm down will you?"

Suzie was about to whine more when the lady suddenly introduced her paci into her mouth. Suzie tried to spit it out but the lady held the soother in place until Suzie started nursing it out of instinct.

Why am I sucking this?

As Suzie was carried to the changing table, baby Suzie continued to fuss. She squirmed, tried to push herself away, and kicked as hard as she could until she felt a slap on her hand.

"Hey!

It wasn't that hard but it made Suzie stop. Then Suzie was laid on the changing table. She felt the soft pillowy surface cradle her back as she sunk into it, but that didn't stop her. She continued to squirm until the lady pulled a strap over her tummy, which stopped her.

"There you go. Let's see you try getting through that."

Aight bet.

Suzie squirmed some more, but the strap was firm and held her. She continued to kick and squirm on the changing table, whining through her paci and trying to grab something. She heard a sigh from the lady, which made her smile a little.

"Such a naughty little rascal, aren't you?"

Suzie just giggled at being called a rascal. She continued being a nuisance until she heard a jingle above her. She looked up and saw the lady waving some plastic keys in her face. Suddenly her thinking stopped and she wondered at how bright and flashy the keys were.

Oooooh... I want that...

"That's a good girl." The lady cooed.

Suzie giggled as she reached for the keys, making little grabby hands. The lady jingled them a bit more in her face, the keys reflecting the light of night lights made them twinkle like stars. They dangled in front of her face for a while until she let Suzie have them. Suzie immediately grabbed them and wondered at them.

"Alright, let's get this changed." The lady said, patting Suzie's swollen diaper.

The lady first took the tapes of the diaper and tore them off. With both tapes ripped off, she pushed Suzie's legs up until they were over her small body and nearly touching her chest. She took the wet diaper out from under Suzie, rolled it up used the tapes to hold it into a diaper burrito, and threw it in a trash can.

Then she reached under the table and pulled out a nighttime diaper. This one had a purple-blue-ish colour around the edges and cute multicolored prints of hearts, boats, flowers, stars, and planes.

"This'll keep you comfy." The lady said.

She unfolded the diaper to its full size and made sure the leak guards were in the right place. As she moved it around the plastic-fabric crinkled lightly. She lifted Suzie's legs by their ankles and slid the diaper under her.

Then Suzie suddenly regained control of herself from the keys and started kicking again. She threw the keys in the lady's face and started squirming again.

"Ugh..." She groaned. The lady then turned on the mobile and started humming a lullaby to Suzie. Suzie's eyes drifted upwards and saw the mobile with little hot air balloons and clouds and stared upwards reaching to touch them.

The lady breathed a sigh of relief and continued. She took some baby powder and gently rubbed it over Suzie's butt. She also sprinkled some baby powder over her diaper area. Then she took the front of the diaper, pulled it up over Suzie's crotch, and taped it up.

"There we go," she thought for a moment on Suzie's clothes and saw how dirty they were. "Let's get this changed."

The lady quickly went to a cupboard filled with spare clothes and found a suitable onesie for her. It was short-sleeved with no leg parts and was colored white with a Llama print on the chest.

"Arms up, come on." She coaxed.

By this time Suzie was getting sleepy and so didn't protest when her arms were raised and her dirty shirt was taken off. She was left in nothing but her diaper for a bit before the lady put on her onesie. She found it was a little small, but this was the biggest they had. Plus it was plenty stretchy. Arms first, then she pulled the crotch part up and snapped all the buttons up.

"Now, to stop you from getting out of your crib..."

The lady reached for the clothes again and pulled out two gloves and two socks. She pulled off Suzie's dirty socks and replaced them with a pair of mismatching black and brown socks. Then she put on a pair of navy blue baby gloves.

"This should stop you from climbing anything anytime soon."

Suzie's mind was sluggish and she struggled to keep her eyes open. Right now everything felt so warm and cozy. Her mind told her she wasn't supposed to be here, but she was too tired and she didn't mind all that much. The onesie, while a little tight was a snug fit. The gloves and socks fit well enough. She felt herself get lifted off the changing table and into the lady's arms.

The lady started to rock Suzie and hummed a lullaby. This was it. Suzie felt her eyes close, and she leaned in on the lady's body warmth.

The lady saw Suzie fall asleep and led her to one of the empty cribs. This must be the one. She thought. She gently laid Suzie to rest. She noticed her try to suck her thumb and popped in her paci. Then she took a spare doll and put it in her arms.

"There, now I can finally take a break." The lady sighed. She walked out and shut the door.