All the Bandaids In the World: Sae Itoshi

"(m/n)...what the fuck did you do?" Sae looked down at you sitting on the floor of your shared penthouse. "I fell down the stairs" you stated, maintaining with eye contact with the older Itoshi.

This was 3rd time that he has found you at the bottom on the stairs this week either sitting or just laying on the floor sprawled out like a starfish.

Sae sighs as he picks your body up from the wooden floor. "I'm not hurt Sae" you assured him, but didn't fight against his hold on you. "I still have to make sure (m/n)" Sae set you down on a couch and went off to grab something.

You decided to just lay down and not move until your red headed boyfriend came back.

Sae came back with a first aid kit in hand and with an ice pack. "Are you gonna sit up or are you just gonna lay there hun?" Sae asked. "I'm too tired to sit up Sae..." you mumbled into the pillow, but loud enough for Sae to hear. "Alright then" Sae sighed as he began to check your body for any bruises or any other injuries.

Everything was fine until Sae reached your legs, "(m/n), care to explain all these bruises and cuts on your legs?" Sae placed a hand on one of your bruises. You visibly flinched at the action.

"I spiked myself during hurdle training..." you explain, with your face still stuffed with the pillow you were holding to your face. "And what about the bruises on your lower back?" Sae questioned, still not satisfied with your answer. "High jump...I hit the bar a lot yesterday"

Sae decided to not press any further and began to treat the cuts and bruises. "Hun you're supposed to tell me when you're injured or just treat them yourself" this wasn't the first time that Sae has had to find out the hard way that you were injured.

One time, you sprained your ankle, but didn't tell Sae for about a week and a half. He only found out because, when he decided to have a makeout session with you, he was backing you up into a wall and heard a quiet "ow" from you. He asked you if you were injured and you just said that you sprained your ankle.

He scolded you for an hour instead of kissing you for an hour </3

"Hun..you're gonna cost me all of the bandaids in the store if you keep this up" Sae disinfected all of the cuts of your legs. You only hummed and finally sat up. "I want cuddles Sae" you pulled out your arms and made your hands do grabby motions.

Who was Sae to deny his injured boyfriend?

Sae pushed the med kit away and climbed onto the couch with you. "Thank you Sae...for taking care of me.." you cuddled into his chest and dozed off. "Of course hun" Sae held you close and let himself slowly succumb to sleep himself.