Chapter 1: wendigo

Bloo hammered the last tent peg into the soft ground, brushing the leaves away. Bloo had never been camping before and was happy his first experience was with Kyle, his crush. Kyle liked him back but couldn't say in fear of rejection.
"Oi mate" Kyle called from the fire
"What Kyle?" Bloo asked
"Storms coming" the skies were going from blue to grey, cloudy and wet
"Great" Bloo muttered to himself. He stood up and strode towards the small fire and sat down next to Kyle, the two men talked about camping and how Bloo had never camped before.  They had, marshmallows, chocolate, biscuits and snacks for the night, recalling their favourite memories from the winkies and drinking beers while just overall having a joyous evening.

As the sun started to sink below the horizon, turning the sky golden and the trees into dark silhouettes Kyle started telling campfire stories, Bloo paid particularly good attention to one about a Wendigo, a mythical creature that stalks humans and eats them at their most vulnerable. Bloo doesn't wait until the end of the story before silently finishing his s'more and going into the tent
"Oi mate where you off to? It's only 9"
"Tired"
"Bloo..."
"I SAID IM TIRED! Fucking leave me alone" bloo unzipped the two man tent that both Kyle and Bloo were sleeping in. The rain started soon after, light at first with a feeling of comfort and relaxation but as thunder rolled over the forest the rain fell harder, almost as hard as bloo did for Kyle (almost), flashes of lightning kept Bloo awake for what felt like hours. Eventually Kyle unzipped the tent, soaking wet and he turned to bloo who was facing away from him. He quickly changed into a dry pair of clothes and settled into his "bed" trying not to awake Bloo.
"You up?" Kyle asked
"You think I could sleep through this?"
"Fair enough, you ok from earlier?"
Bloo didn't respond
"Alright then"