The Beginning

Mia's POV:

Roger called me about a job offering at a nursery that Reece was managing and I said yes straight away because I wanted to be able to annoy Reece and Autumn again.

Two weeks later

I got ready and headed to head office to surprise Reece with the news that I am starting at the nursery as he's deputy manager, I couldn't wait to see the look on his face when he sees me walk through the doors.

I got head office and message Roger that I was here but I had to stop off at the toilets, one to delay my arrival and two because I have a big cup of coffee before I arrived. When I walked through the doors, I didn't expect to see Marjorie sitting there but I didn't care because I know in my heart that me being there was really annoying Reece.

After the meeting I went home to get ready for tomorrow which happened to be my first official day at the nursery.

Charlotte's POV:

I woke up to see that my husband wasn't in bed, I guessed he had gone to work early which was abit strange as I knew he didn't have work today but I brushed it off and got the girls ready for school.

On the driving to work I thought about the new deputy manager of the sister nursery but not in the way people may think, I kind of was to meet her because from what Marjorie was saying about her. I was curious to see what she is actually like, when I arrived at the nursery I saw Reece's car in our car park and all I could think about was if the new deputy manager was here too.

Later that day

I finally got to meet the new deputy manager and I finally got to find out her name which is Mia, all I could think was how pretty her name was and how gorgeous she looked plus when she would look at me with that smirk on her face I would get butterflies in my stomach. I know that it was just a little crush on the new girl and that I would never acted on it because I am happily married.

I finally arrived home when I saw my younger sisters car in the driveway and through why is she here, I got out and walked up to the door when I heard noises that I really didn't want to hear. I slowly opened the door and what I saw was my husband of 6 years and my sister doing it in the living room, I ran out of the house and picked up the kids from school, I booked us a hotel room for the night as we got to the room my phone rang it was Dave my husband I didn't answer it.

Me and the girl went to sleep and didn't wake up until the morning.