The talk

Charlotte's POV:

As we got to the ice cream shop I could hear Mia tell the girls to pick whatever ice cream they liked but then I hear my oldest daughter Millie ask Mia if she was my girlfriend which make me stop in my tracks because I know in my heart that it was something I wanted.

I got to the table when Mia grabbed my arm and pulled me to a different table that was still close to the kids but not too close that they could hear the conversation, then Mia asked me what's wrong so I told her everything that happened last night at the point I haven't noice that she had move to sit next to me holding my hands then she brought them to her lips a kissed them. I got thousands of butterflies in my stomach and my heart felt like it was going to explode, then she whispered in my ear then someone as gorgeous as me didn't need a cheating man to make them happy.

Mia's POV:

After Char had told me what that disgusting cheating man had done all I wanted to do was take them home and watch a movie and snuggle on the sofa, so that is was I suggested we do.

We walked to my house which was about a 10 min walk from the beach as we got to the door I could tell Char was nervous about coming in, so I took her hand as we walked in and got the kids settled with some lunch/late breakfast. Then I say to Char how about we get the kids and us some comfy clothes to wear as we watch the movie, she agreed but then she realised she left their stuff at the hotel as she said that I walked in with clothes for the girl and us.

We sat and watch beauty and the beast on Disney+ then I noice that char and the girls had fallen asleep on me which I didn't mind at all as I was close to char, then the door bell went off so I got up real quiet to not disturb them. I opened the door to see.