Who's at the door

Mia's POV:

When I opened the door, I saw  Charlotte's husband standing there with all hers and the girls stuff plus Bella-rose's thing that he use to keep at his house. I was about to say something when I heard char call my name and  came to the door, that is when she saw her husband with a box that had my daughter's name on, by the look on her face I could tell she was upset to find out that my daughter was her husband's daughter.

Charlotte's POV:

When I saw the box with Mia's daughters name on, I felt angry but also upset because I realised that my husband had cheated on my three years ago with Mia which in her defence we didn't know each other then, so I was more angry at my soon to be ex husband not Mia or Bella-rose.

I ran up stairs and cried when I heard the door close and someone coming up the stair I assumed it was Mia but as the door opens I saw that it was Bella-rose, that is when she asked me if I was ok and I said yes I just found out something happy and sad news that's all, she walked close to me and sat on my lap then hugged me. I said to her would she like to help me make dinner for us all, I know I had to talk to Mia about this but first I wanted to get to know my daughter's sister.

We got up from the bed that is when I saw Mia and it looked like she had been crying so I hugged her a whispered in her ear that we will talk later and she nodded, the rest of the afternoon was just us getting to know each others kids.

Mia's POV:

As I put the girls to bed, I felt char grab me and take me to my room that is when she said.