The morning after

Charlotte's POV:

I woke up the next morning, feeling lost and hurt about what I saw yesterday but I am not going to let that ruin my day with the girls.

2 hours later

We left the hotel room and when to the beach for the morning as I watched the girls play in the sand, I saw Mia with a little girl that looked like her but I couldn't think who the father might be. At that point she had notice me staring at her, she then came and sat by me that is when I asked her who the little girl was and she said that it was her daughter. From what I could make out she was about 3 years old so that eliminated Reece as the father as I know she wasn't with Reece for at least 5 years, we sat there for 2 hours talking and watching the kids.

Mia's POV:

It was my weekend with my lovely daughter, so I decided to take her to the beach for a couple of hours as we got there I saw a the beautiful Charlotte sat there watching her girls. At that point I had notice that she was staring at me, so I told Bella-Rose to go and play in the sand but not to go in to the sea as I went and sat down by Charlotte. We talked for a couple of hours that is when I introduced my daughter to her, I could tell she started to cry I didn't know if it was from the fact she had found out the I had a daughter or if something was wrong. So I suggested that we go and get the girls some ice cream that least that way I could find out what was wrong.