gifts for mitsuba

[ Your thoughts]

I just woke up from a dream. A strange one at that it was about my childhood. It was so odd. The time read 4:17 a.m. This is HOURS before my alarm goes off what the heck !!! I should text Mistuba just for the fun of it.

You and Mitsuba have been dating for almost 6 months already and that is a milestone considering how relationships are now a days.
You had always like him weather it being him as a boyfriend or even as a boy friend. You had always admired him and his passion for photography. And he had just recently gotten student of the month for his photography class. You were so proud of him. It was announced on Friday so you figured you should get him something from the convenience store.

Rolling out of bed you wanted to get all dolled up and pretty for your girly looking boyfriend. Getting dressed up and then you started doing your makeup and hair. The councilor had put some of your guys classes together so you can see if almost everyday, every other period, all the time !! Checking the clock again it was now 6:02 am

"Maybe i shouldn't have stayed in bed watching all those brain rot videos FUCK!!"

Walking to the door greeting your cats and seeinf your mom about to leave for work.

Y/M: What are you doing up so early its barely 6.

Y/N: Mitsuba got student of the month and I wanted to get him something from the store and just walk to school with him.

Y/M: Hmm, alright be safe. Oh! And tell him I said congrats on getting student of the month.

Y/N: Alright will do.

And with that your mom walked back to her room and then you pick your cat up to give him a little kiss.

" Bye kitty you tiny little fat fuck!!"

You placed him back down and rolled him over to rub his belly and then walked out the door.

Grabbing your bus pass you waited about 3 minutes to catch the bus to take you to the store.

You walked in grabbing some coffee and some cake for later during lunch when the 2 of you can hang out. You look for the flan knowing him and you, you get 2 packs of 3. You also get some candy for you and your friends to share during the classes when you and mitsuba aren't together. After getting a bunch of candy and snacks for later you check when you're next bus comes. 5 minutes. "..." You quickly get to the cashier and start to panic because the next one comes in 40 minutes!!

Cashier: Alright your total is 17.38.
"Jeez i didnt even get that much stuff"

Handing a 20 the cashier asked if you wanted a bag. Saying yes you quickly got your bag and ran outta there. You did catch the bus and headed towards Mitsubas house. It was now 6:37 am and he shouldve been up

iMessage
May 5 @ 4:27 am

Y/N
haiiii good morning stinky winky !!! imma  go to ur house before school and imma get u some snacks as a present for  getting atudent of the month :3c text me when u wake up !!!!!

iMessage
May 5 @ 6:32 am

Mitsubishi <3
Good Morning stinker thank you sm for getting me some snacks for the day ill see you soon!!

Y/U
haiii!!!!
Ill be there in like 5 mins u bettwe be ready by then ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

Mitsubisi <3
lmaoo dw im getting ready rn ill see you soon,, also my mom isnt here so we can leave late for school if youd like

Y/U
okee im around the corner open up !!
read  6:39 am

Seeing your boyfriend so sleepy made you really admire him you thought he was just cutest boy that you ever layed your eyes on. You thought you were so lucky!!!

Walking in you put the things that needed to be chilled inside making sure he doesn't see the flan. You went to his room where he was laying in bed and you decided to sit on it not thinking anything of .  Then you felt your body going down. Mitsuba had pulled you down so he can hug you. He didnt care that your makeup was gonna get on him or his clothes.

You then acepted it and turned to him to hug him back and take a little 10 minutes nap with your boyfriend that you adore so much.